Synchronize Trading

what is synchronize trading? I heard this word from a TV channel, there was some case on Shankar Sharma about Synchronize Trading in 2001, Please explain........

AW10

It is sort of market manipulation by few parties..in order to generate trading volume and get innocent investors sucked to the stock and benefit from it.

Say if we both have big enough acct, then I sell 1Lac qty to you today, and tomorrow you sell it to me.. even if it is higher price, it will hurt both of us cause we have already made arrangements to handle it.
In this process, people we see good volume and price rise for this junk stock and get pulled towards it.. and that when we both will stop our act.. and start selling to them gradually at higher price.. and then crash follows for other investor while we both are partying somewhere..

That's sort of game manipulators can play in bullish market. It is just so happen that SSharma got caught for this in 2001. He and his wife were running 11 investment/broking companies at that time and regulators found the evidence of such manipulation...
That doesn't mean it is not played by operators today.. We just don't know about it..

Another word for this is Circular Trading.

Happy trading

Last edited: