Symphony Presto API feedback required

Hi,

Can anyone share their feedback about Symphony Presto's API solutions for automated trading ?
Basically, I wanted to know whether you keep your signal generation code with you or is it required to keep it at their servers.

Also, would like to know more about exchange approval process.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

While using Symphony's Presto APIs, you can retain your Signal generation code at your end. There is an additional facility available with their Partner Brokers to deploy your Signal Generation code at Private Virtual Cloud (VPS) within LAN of Trading Server to avoid Internet disconnection issues at your end, if you are worried about.

Exchange is interested to know the High Level Strategy logic and you can certainly restrict your Strategy IP with you during the approval process. Essentially Exchange is interested to check whether Strategy has been properly integrated and tested with the RMS of the Trading Platform. Symphony's support team is quite efficient in the Exchange approval process.

Regards

Praveen

alroyraj

Hi,

While using Symphony's Presto APIs, you can retain your Signal generation code at your end. There is an additional facility available with their Partner Brokers to deploy your Signal Generation code at Private Virtual Cloud (VPS) within LAN of Trading Server to avoid Internet disconnection issues at your end, if you are worried about.

Exchange is interested to know the High Level Strategy logic and you can certainly restrict your Strategy IP with you during the approval process. Essentially Exchange is interested to check whether Strategy has been properly integrated and tested with the RMS of the Trading Platform. Symphony's support team is quite efficient in the Exchange approval process.

Regards

Praveen
Hi Praveen,
Isn't there still additional costs for the exchange approval. I had thought that the annual charges with symphony covered this.

Hi,

Annual licensing (or Quarterly / Monthly) fee is for the purpose of using Presto applications as licensed to use. Exchange Approval support is a separate service, which is not covered in the licensing fee.

Regards

alroyraj

Hi,

Annual licensing (or Quarterly / Monthly) fee is for the purpose of using Presto applications as licensed to use. Exchange Approval support is a separate service, which is not covered in the licensing fee.

Regards
Understand its reqd 4 nse. Any idea on the charges.

Re: RCRT ROBO TRADER

Dear Friend ,

I am using RCRT robo trade for last 4 months with Super Trend AFL and really i m satisfied with that even better than any other ROBO software . RCRT Robo is much user friendly then any other Robo Software i checked even Symphony and Valnet .

Re: RCRT ROBO TRADER

Dear Friend ,

I am using RCRT robo trade for last 4 months with Super Trend AFL and really i m satisfied with that even better than any other ROBO software . RCRT Robo is much user friendly then any other Robo Software i checked even Symphony and Valnet .
Hi can you share some key differences and benefits between RCRT Robo and Symphony. What is there in RCRT ROBO which is not there in Symphony.

anyone using these two ? if yes , can you share how long the process is and how smooth is that. Also once the basic work is done what are the key roadblocks ? FInally what is the costing for a basic algo with not much of conditions ?