sycronize amiboker

dell

hi friends , i am using ami 5.50.2 on my lappy and my desktop ,
is it possible that whatever work , research i make on my lappy automatically update on my desktop .
also is data can also be updated ?

as it is very cumbersome that whatever work we do on lappy , at night same repeted to be done on desktop .............................

mastermind007

hi friends , i am using ami 5.50.2 on my lappy and my desktop ,
is it possible that whatever work , research i make on my lappy automatically update on my desktop .
also is data can also be updated ?

as it is very cumbersome that whatever work we do on lappy , at night same repeted to be done on desktop .............................
Interesting!!!! First, list out what all do you change in laptop everyday?

dell

i track many scripts , just at some time i see some pattern , trendline , sr point i plot them , also i right down some comment on that chart ,
i also try to find setups which will be useful for tommorow or with in 2-3 days
i also frequently change from pc to lappy as i have business also and many time i have to travel too
i just want that , whenever i plot some on lappy it automatically scrononize with pc , so that i have not to rembember the idea again

dell

also update data again is also cumbersome , as i have subscribed to manshi , i have to log off from one system to update data on other , so if scronize is done than i have to just plug and play ,

both my pc and lappy r online whole day , so is there any application is there by which this can be done or ami has this feature

mastermind007

also update data again is also cumbersome , as i have subscribed to manshi , i have to log off from one system to update data on other , so if scronize is done than i have to just plug and play ,

both my pc and lappy r online whole day , so is there any application is there by which this can be done or ami has this feature
First, shut down both Ami on both machines.

Take backup of Ami folder on desktop PC.
Copy over the DB folder of Ami from lappy to Desktop.
Restart Ami on Desktop.
Check and see your settings have carried over?

If answer is yes, you can easily get some inexpensive s/w to do this sync.

If answer is no and you had to restore Desktop from its backup, it is going to be programming task.

mastermind007

isn't there online auto utility by which this can be done ?
Yes there are, but we need to first confirm that the manual process achieves result. You will have to instruct steps to the utility!!!