SX-40 : ZERO brokerage for 2013 - Parim Finserv

First of all, I am not their representative or client. This is posted just for the members' information. Just in case someone is interested in SX-40.

I got this flyer in my newspaper yesterday - Zero Brokerage till next year. Called them this morning. The guy appears to be quite knowledgeable. The transaction charges are Rs. 120 per crore. They have a good brokerage calculator on the website. He said that currency trading will be available by Diwali.

For any inquiries, don't ask me :D

What???

A Non profit organisation!!!
Zero brokerage for this year. I guess they will come out with their brokerage plans depending on the response. He did say that the currency trading will be at some fixed monthly charges (not yet decided).

Maybe MCX is pushing its franchisees in some way.

Zero brokerage for this year. I guess they will come out with their brokerage plans depending on the response. He did say that the currency trading will be at some fixed monthly charges (not yet decided).

Maybe MCX is pushing its franchisees in some way.
Zero-Brokerage with ZERO Guarantee of getting back your funds . . .

Unless you are Happy with 90 Months Plan for refund/settlement . . . :rofl:

wait a min . . . .was it months / week or maybe Years :D

Cheers

:) Happy

Gujju bhai..... :D

So shady... website looks like it was designed overnight.. one page mentions 14 Rs per trade, another page mentions 15 Rs per trade?
Is quality of the website or exposure a broker is providing is the parameter of reliability of broker?