Swing with Swingtrader

sh50

About a week back, I came across an interesting blog called “Swingtrader's Blog”. From the looks of the graph links, I could sort of assume that it is our friend from Traderji who has posted so many useful posts here. I had never thought of a trader blog and it made a refreshing change to post in a different area even with its limitations. The graph indicator was right.It is indeed our good freind at traderji.

The Japanese credit their famous teamwork to confuscianism (Confuscious, the famous philosopher). I read in a book that they had to modify that when they discovered that it was interfering with individual initiative. I think swingtrader has shown terrific individual initiative.There is a link in the blog to traderji. While traderji can remain the main trend and major top, we can always go sideways and create our unique identities and make minor and intermediate tops. Reminds you of "part of a whole, whole of a part"syndrome. We can be the lakes and rivers of the Ocean that is traderji:-

While traderji can remain the ocean,
With whom we shall always maintain relation
We can spout many a individual creation
And get some individual appreciation.
Even though it may not turn out to be a sensation

I should add here that I have seen writer’ s sites also where there is a link given by the witer to his individual site while making contributions to the collective writers site.

Swingtrader lives up to his reputation(trend) and makes very good conceptual posts and also gives stock recommendations.:-

http://icharts.blogspot.com/2006/01/picks-analysis-04012006.html#comments

Now, the trend set by a friend is a double friend and needs to be followed with alacrity.
I will complete almost two years with traderji and yet I make no stock recommendations or talk about stocks. So in case I get dropped like Saurav Ganguly and you miss me or want to go further sideways(my blog can only be funny), this is where you go :-

http://wordyword.blogspot.com/

Blogging is taking off in a big way in the United states and it is only a matter of time before India follows the trend:-

If you have been feeling like a cog (in the wheel)
If you have not been highlighted commensurately considering the way you slog
The answer is the blog
That is the latest thing is vogue

Aao sab log
Kare premblog.

Last edited:
Hello SH50,

Didnt----had much of a idea about BLOGS----until----I went through the above 2 specified BLOGS----I can simply say----"FANTAFABOULUS"----
To everyone----who r likeminded people----I now feel----Blogging is a true solution---
All Forummembers----my earnest request to u all---to visit the above 2 blogs---an enrich them in whatever way u can---
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Hello SH50,

Didnt----had much of a idea about BLOGS----until----I went through the above 2 specified BLOGS----I can simply say----"FANTAFABOULUS"----
To everyone----who r likeminded people----I now feel----Blogging is a true solution---
All Forummembers----my earnest request to u all---to visit the above 2 blogs---an enrich them in whatever way u can---
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi guys,

thote I shud add ..there is this website www.ryze.com.. a networkin site..not quite a blog but has added jazz like u can add photographs and stuff..drop in n have a look...u need to become a memeber to be able to visit any pages i think...but its fun

On the TWO BLOGS..good fun..while we are at it..lemme send smthin that i came across...a contemporarised mahabharata ..a bit lenghty..keep it for weekend..http://www.aashraya.blogspot.com/

cheers...
Gaurav