Swing Trading Stock Pick

sh50

Thanks for the tip. Daily trading range would imply daily high-low, I presume or is it daily resistances and supports for the last few days.

Stop loss is obvious but how does one decide price objective in a case like this where there seems to be no pattern formation?

sh50 said:
Thanks for the tip. Daily trading range would imply daily high-low, I presume or is it daily resistances and supports for the last few days.

Stop loss is obvious but how does one decide price objective in a case like this where there seems to be no pattern formation?
The daily trading range is the daily high-low for that day.

Generaly stocks in an uptrend tend to test their previous top or cross it. Here we have given a price target which is the previous top.

Super call. I was just able to take advantage when I visited this forum on Thursday.

May we have more of the same??

As usual, you have to give praise when it is due.

I was prevented by many friends and my broker to enter the tech sector. But after I saw this trading call on Satyam I followed it and WOW.

Now with Satyam above 390.00 what next?

Should I book profits?

BTW: I do not see too many reactions from other members on trading calls. Does that mean they do not trade these signals or is it because they just do not voice their thoughts??

Re: Swing Trading Stock Pick - Universal Cables

TradersEdge said:
Swing Trading Stock Pick - Universal Cables

See attached chart for swing trading signal, entry, exit and stoploss level.
Interesting call!

Thanks.