Swing Trading Nifty Futures

whisky

Picture shows Ravi keeping eye on daytrades and positional trades both....

ST
Apni GF Nifty ko niche se uppar nihar rahe hai Ravi Bhai :lol::rofl: ab nahi chhodenge..:thumb:

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: God call ki yaad agayi :rofl:Cha Gaye Guru Thoko tali:clap:
No God calls here...only Good calls and Bad calls , successful trades and failed trades....God has better things to do than giving calls on NF and BNF :D

Smart_trade

Aap to "guru" hain positional mein....jackpot to har hafte lagta hai aap ko...hum hamaare chillar pillar trades post karne ki koshish karenge....:D

Smart_trade
You are Guru of all tj members ST bro.....:DTrader is trader....whether he is big or small.....if you are confident that you can earn monthly 10k....then earn 1 lacs ...monthly also possible...I still remember ....of my past......started with 10k in day trading .....wipe out in 15 days....again 10 k.....again wipe out.....45 days......again 10 k......wipe out in 3 months......it's a bright example that experience is matter in market!!!! :thumb:

VIKAS 21

All leaving daytrading ? But if one can trade both, then it will be very good....swing trade BNF also it is very good.

Best wishes for your thread and the swing trading. I will post my swing trades in NF and BNF.

Smart_trade
Its good that ST Sir will post his NF & BNF swings here, we all will have a lot of things to learn.. I will also post My trades here..

TR joined TJ in Jan 2010, rajbhai pls give a good date to start swing trading :D
TR lucky number is......... 7..................so 7,16,25 is good date......so We have to wait upto 25.......:D