Swing Trade tips with 98% accuracy!!!

I

indiabulz

Hello Traders,

After a long struggle in thiis market, i have finally coded a good way to make money through swing trading. It took me around 2 years to achieve a success ratio of around 98%. I know what i have achieved in somewhat impossible for even experianced traders. And for many who would be reading this thread and not believing me. Here in this thread i make an attempt to share my knowledge with you people.

Everyday (or possibly every 2-3 days) i would be coming up with stock recommendations (with target and stop loss levels). Holding duration is 2-3 days or upto a week in some cases. My tips are purely based on Technical Analysis which includes :scanning through my trading system(BBands, Volume, Fibs, Oscillators and Candles), multiple-time frame analysis, chart pattern identification and Overall market trend.

My motivation for this thread was my previous recommendation on astec, which achieved its target @ 80 from my buy level @ 59.

I would also invite corrections from you people. The reason i am not disclosing my trading stratergy is because it has been observed that most of the systems not work after its on traderji or any other forum.

I suggest you to first observe my recommendation for some days then start trading on my calls. Make a good living from this thread.

**I Am not responsible for your trading actions. Please be confident on yourself too before investing.

I

indiabulz

The First Recommendation

Here comes the first recomendation (sorry for the delay folks). Its 11th Dec 2010.

Scrip Name: LML
Buying Price: Strictly above 11.50.
Stop Loss: 11.20
Target: 13.70/15.50
Holding Period: 3-5 days after Buying.

Technical Statement:
1) Formation of Flag which is a Strong signal of Bullishness.
2) RSI below 50 levels i.e. stock is Oversold.
3) ADX below 25 which implies, current downtrend is weakening and a reversal awaiting.
4) Stock resting on 200 DMA where it should find good support to bounce back.

Fundamental Statement:
1) Stock not very healthy for long term prespective so Investors stay back.
2) For Aggressive & Active traders only.

Word of Caution:
Dont start counting on the stock just after the moment you Buy. Set the Stop Loss, Target Limit order and let the market do the rest. Sit Back, Relax and forget the stock.

Re: The First Recommendation

Here comes the first recomendation (sorry for the delay folks). Its 11th Dec 2010.

Scrip Name: LML
Buying Price: Strictly above 11.50.
Stop Loss: 11.20
Target: 13.70/15.50
Holding Period: 3-5 days after Buying.

Technical Statement:
1) Formation of Flag which is a Strong signal of Bullishness.
2) RSI below 50 levels i.e. stock is Oversold.
3) ADX below 25 which implies, current downtrend is weakening and a reversal awaiting.
4) Stock resting on 200 DMA where it should find good support to bounce back.

Fundamental Statement:
1) Stock not very healthy for long term prespective so Investors stay back.
2) For Aggressive & Active traders only.

Word of Caution:
Dont start counting on the stock just after the moment you Buy. Set the Stop Loss, Target Limit order and let the market do the rest. Sit Back, Relax and forget the stock.

Call backed by TA & FA both.!It will surely boost the learning process.:clap:
Nice presentation.!
Please update it with the results if possible,So that the others members can see the accuracy of calls at one site.:clapping:
Best Wishes.:thumb:

Last edited:
I

indiabulz

The Second Recommendation

A good stock from the Banking sector has brought us some Christmas treat. Its 12th Dec 2010.

Scrip: SBIN
Buying Price: Above 2684 (probably on Monday Market Open).
Target: 2850/2970 (Just Temporary)
SL: 2647
Holding Period: 2-3 days only.

Technical Statement:
1) Positive Volume Divergence, which has been my fauvorite Indicator (never went wrong).
2) Stochastic Just crossed 20 level.
3) Strong Support at 200 DMA.

Word of caution:
The stock is in a correction mode. The correction may continue after a small pullback. It is this small pullback which we are interested in. Next 3-4 white bars is our Target. Quickly get in and get out.

Re: The Second Recommendation

A good stock from the Banking sector has brought us some Christmas treat. Its 12th Dec 2010.

Scrip: SBIN
Buying Price: Above 2684 (probably on Monday Market Open).
Target: 2850/2970 (Just Temporary)
SL: 2647
Holding Period: 2-3 days only.

Technical Statement:
1) Positive Volume Divergence, which has been my fauvorite Indicator (never went wrong).
2) Stochastic Just crossed 20 level.
3) Strong Support at 200 DMA.

Word of caution:
The stock is in a correction mode. The correction may continue after a small pullback. It is this small pullback which we are interested in. Next 3-4 white bars is our Target. Quickly get in and get out.

SBIN already closed at 2732?