Swing Delivery Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajputz

Hi guyz,

I am starting this thread to take swing trades in market. I will be taking trades on EOD basis. And exitting the same way. In course i will reverse my position if necessary. Will be working on one future lot. There will not be any methodology or reasons for my trade. I will just be taking trade on the basis of my system and will be updating it here. Dont follow my trades as i can be totally wrong.

I have made a trade history excel sheet on edit grid. I will be regularly updating the sheet for keeping the track record. Will close this sheet once the total money reaches 20 lac. It is related to one of my previous thread 20 lac from one future, which i couldnt continue as i needed a break that time. But will try to achieve it this time. My main posting time will be between 3 and 3:30 pm as at that time i will take the trades.

Initial Trading Capital is 1,00,000. Will add more if gets less for some position.

http://www.editgrid.com/explore/user/rajputz/Trade_History

Take care and Happy Trading to all.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Hi guyz,

I am starting this thread to take swing trades in market. I will be taking trades on EOD basis. And exitting the same way. In course i will reverse my position if necessary. Will be working on one future lot. There will not be any methodology or reasons for my trade. I will just be taking trade on the basis of my system and will be updating it here. Dont follow my trades as i can be totally wrong.

I have made a trade history excel sheet on edit grid. I will be regularly updating the sheet for keeping the track record. Will close this sheet once the total money reaches 20 lac. It is related to one of my previous thread 20 lac from one future, which i couldnt continue as i needed a break that time. But will try to achieve it this time. My main posting time will be between 3 and 3:30 pm as at that time i will take the trades.

Initial Trading Capital is 1,00,000. Will add more if gets less for some position.

http://www.editgrid.com/explore/user/rajputz/Trade_History

Take care and Happy Trading to all.
Another good initiative Rajputz. Will keep a close watch here.

Just to confirm something. You are starting from 1 Lac or 10 Lac ?

Your target made me think in this direction. From 1 Lac, increasing capital to 20 Lac would mean a percentage gain of 1900%. And from 10 Lac to 20 Lac would make the gain 100%. For me, latter scenario appeals more achievable. Hence I thought of asking. I thought you forgot to put '1' extra zero in your starting capital amount.

Tc

rajputz

Just to confirm something. You are starting from 1 Lac or 10 Lac ?
hi raunak sir,

Initial Capital is Right. It is 1 lac to 20 lac. It has always been the same way. I started this thread around 3 months back, and got to stop trading in the middle that time. For some personal reasons and lost the track totally.

Your target made me think in this direction. From 1 Lac, increasing capital to 20 Lac would mean a percentage gain of 1900%. And from 10 Lac to 20 Lac would make the gain 100%. For me, latter scenario appeals more achievable. Hence I thought of asking. I thought you forgot to put '1' extra zero in your starting capital amount.
When i first started to think this way i was also thinking the same way. Is it achievable? But then at that time i had a discussion with my mentor. He asked me a simple question.
In how many months can you double your money and What time frame are you looking for target completion?

This question made me think over it once again. As this whole money will be in trading and no personal expenditure from this and profits will be compounded, my timeframe is 2 years. The main theme for me here is not about achieving the target of 20 lac from 1 lac. It is about following and executing the trades mechanically at EOD without worrying about loss and profit figures. Moreover if the target is achieved, then that is like "Sone pe Suhaga". It is all about following my methods with Discipline and if not followed, then developing Discipline.

I could have done this silently but i prefer taking these challenges publically, as i can be countered there. It changes my way of thinking and makes me think from different perspective.

Last edited:

rajputz

Hindunilivr is standing at the point where i might have to reconsider my position and reverse. With the positive sentiment of nifty i am bit doubtfull on short trade. anyways if it goes against me, then will enter the trade on buy side as risk reward ratio seems good. On percentage basis, risk of 1 percent and reward of 3 to 4 percent or even more. Lets c. Wouldnt be updating on thread about position today as will be out and will be trading through phone. Will update the thread in evening after returning home.

In the mean time will buy one lot of jpassociate at closing price, if doesnt rise too much.

Take care.

happy Trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.