Swing and Intraday Options trading thread

princy01

so DDs of 57%, 69%, 25% for over all gain of 250% before tax, 200% nett

Very interesting equity curve :thumb:

Happy :)
no i made consistent money first then out of profits i lost all these drawdowns , so i was never in negative overall , all loss was from profits only

i am not really all these language mumbo jumbo guy , i dont know alfa ,beta gamma ,theta ,vega , so i might have misunderstood drawdown meaning also , pardon my lack of knowledge of words to be used properly

TraderRavi

low risk profile
no i made consistent money first then out of profits i lost all these drawdowns , so i was never in negative overall , all loss was from profits only

i am not really all these language mumbo jumbo guy , i dont know alfa ,beta gamma ,theta ,vega , so i might have misunderstood drawdown meaning also , pardon my lack of knowledge of words to be used properly
drawdown means losses from top of equity curve , so you are correct in your earlier post.

OK, so forget about draw down % . . . gains of 200% after tax on capital deployed sahi hai :thumb:

Happy :)