Suzlon IPO Updates

hi! Folks..

Any updates reg. Suzlon IPO listing date....

Keep me informed if there is ne news abt when it is getting listed and the expected listing price...

check out www.rupya.com to check the number of shares u have been allocated (incase u've applied for ne :) :) ;) )...

hi

Its getting listed on tuesday(its internal newz). I know such news thru my contacts. U can check messageboard tomom on exchange site. There u will find the listing date. Or can call karvy tomo abt this.

Ankur

Thanks alot for the info dude...

this will be very useful and ne further news like listing price etcc...and is there ne use buying some more stocks after getting listed....

Hi,

Got 16 shares of suzlon alloted ..had applied for 96..hw 's ratio like ..refund money has not been credited bu icici direct though..

hp to see a good listing
rgds
Gaurav

soaringhigh said:
Thanks alot for the info dude...

this will be very useful and ne further news like listing price etcc...and is there ne use buying some more stocks after getting listed....

same is the case with me...have applied for 96 and got 16.

As far as i know this is because after the final price was announced the retail part was over subscribed by 6 times and therefore is the no of shares given 96/6=16.

This is the simplest explanation i could find to satisfy myself... :) and the money hasn't been credited yeah..but be coming in teh next couple of days..accd to the earlier messg even i was expecting it to be listed today but everything in vain...

still waiting!!!!!!

rangarajan

To my knowledge,Sulzon never got listed today or had i missed it.But NSE search does not have it.My experience with karvy is that they never seem to know the listing of any ipo date or for that matter any of the brokers until they get listed.But,who could give advance information?
ranga

well rangarajan am not sure as to how this info has come out...but Suzlon has finally listed today in BSE and NSE and is currently running in 680-690 margin...(hope everyone who has bought this IPO have made good profits...)

and yesSunny that was a very impressive post...helped me watch out for the listing...expecting more of such posts....

Hiii All
I have invested and made profit in Suzlon on the first day.
However i have an open position of 20 shares purchased at 680 a share.
I want to know wheteher i should sell it off or wait for the correction to end?
I m prepared to hold for a longer term.
FUNDUINVESTOR

according to the news i've heard SUZLON is sure to increase to arnd 700+ in the long run. Since you are prepared for the long run i would surely suggest you to hold along the stock..

All the Best!!!