suzlon energy - hold or sell?

Hi Traders,

what is your opinion on suzlon? is it worth to hold now? it is trading at 6.85. company is not performing well so what is the future prospect of it?

bunny

Sell it. The chart is weak. The price could wander around the present range or even go up during the next few days. But its not advisable to hold it. Even though its just 6.85, if at all you are interested in it, you could buy it again for a much lower price.

Rish

Hi Traders,

what is your opinion on suzlon? is it worth to hold now? it is trading at 6.85. company is not performing well so what is the future prospect of it?
Your investment prospects in Suzlon is not good, you are bothered about companies future prospects, get out of the stock.

Take care.

Stock trendy

Hi Traders,

All time high 460 and now at scrape i don't know what is your buy price..
If any one bought at higher levels will it have any meaning selling now..!!...
believe me average and trade even if it hit 3 or 2
will get 15 to 20 in a year or two.
Please note it is very high risk for new entry

Mr.G

Not quite single fundamental analysis answer.

Stock trendy

Sell it. The chart is weak. The price could wander around the present range or even go up during the next few days. But its not advisable to hold it. Even though its just 6.85, if at all you are interested in it, you could buy it again for a much lower price.
PRICE IS WEAK FROM 10TH OCT..2008 BELOW 140 I DO NOT REF TO CHART I REF TO PRICE WILL SURELY GIVE 100..TO 200% RETURN FROM THIS LEVEL..BUT IT IS 100% RISK FOR NEW BUYERS..:cool:

Rish

FUND..A..MENTAL IS FUNDAMENTAL..
NOTHING WORKS..TAKE AN EXAMPLE OF INFOSYS..WILD SWING 3000 TO 2000
THROUGH THIS YEAR WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT THIS SO CALLED
FUND A MENTAL...:rofl:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

So many Mentals would have bought FINancial TECH based on Fundamental analysis.

Playing with others Funds by Mentals, can buy stocks Fundamentally.

Last edited:

hauler

Hi Traders,

I Would say, it completely depends on your buying price. If you have bought for anything less than 10/- you should sell it and wait for the company to show any recovery in its business. if you have bought at higher prices, there is no point selling now, you have already gambled and you must persist with it now in gambling mode.