Surya Roshni - Investment Opportunity

trader_man

SURYAROSNI makes CFLs, variety of lamps, decorative lighting, fluorescent tubes, pipes.....It has reported excellent numbers with over 30% rise in net profit. Currently, the stock is trading at Rs.113.45. The promoters have made an open offer at Rs 111 per share to increase their stake in the company as they have less than 30% stake.

It seems that promoters have a lot of faith in the company's future and hence they are wanting full control over the company. The company's outlook is very promising and they are expecting to double sales by next year. It looks like that any price below Rs.111 is a excellent investment for 6-8 months possibly a 100% return.

If anyone has an opinion on this please let me know. I have not invested in this stock yet. I am thinking of doing so....

saivenkat

SURYAROSNI makes CFLs, variety of lamps, decorative lighting, fluorescent tubes, pipes.....It has reported excellent numbers with over 30% rise in net profit. Currently, the stock is trading at Rs.113.45. The promoters have made an open offer at Rs 111 per share to increase their stake in the company as they have less than 30% stake.

It seems that promoters have a lot of faith in the company's future and hence they are wanting full control over the company. The company's outlook is very promising and they are expecting to double sales by next year. It looks like that any price below Rs.111 is a excellent investment for 6-8 months possibly a 100% return.

If anyone has an opinion on this please let me know. I have not invested in this stock yet. I am thinking of doing so....
A few days ago, i got into it at 121 levels and exited at 116, with a loss.. Its a good buy when it comes to sub 100 levels, especially at 85 to 90.

Just my views trader_man

trader_man

A few days ago, i got into it at 121 levels and exited at 116, with a loss.. Its a good buy when it comes to sub 100 levels, especially at 85 to 90.

Just my views trader_man
saivenkat, can you please post some similar cap stocks that you think could give handsome returns in the next 6 months?

Here are some from me. Please share your views.

1. SURYAROSNI for 50% gain at least.
2. DELTACORP . Earning increased by 28 times!! They are into textiles and real estate development.
3. UNITEDBANK. PSU Bank. Profit up 30%.
4. SPICEMOBILE. They are eroding on Nokia's share of mobile phones.
5. VIJAYABANK. Net up 33%. Second most branches in North Eastern states after SBI.