Sure Trade On Crude Inventories And Natural Gas Storage - Way To Be A Billionaire

Steve

I m also surprised to watch that as, I was watching nymex price NG was trading

at 4.348/50 at 7.59 PM(IST) and after 08.00pm it clime up 4.448/50 with in

2-3 minuets even storage was up at 105 B against the forecast of 99 B

Could not get the reason behind it , Let us find that together

Mukul :confused:

That was a surprise reverse move for NG, hope someone could elaborate on this

I have posted this earlier and i posting it again because i trade NG.

When will you people learn that news only moves the prices faster where they are supposed to go.

Good or bad news does not mean market will move accordingly.

Watch the Daily chart of NG and you will know why prices reversed, because we have hit the bottom at prior support.

Now follow me here, the institutions know that we were going to hit a prior low on daily, knowing this and assuming people will sell on more supply is expected, so who will take the trades on the other side. you guessed it right , it was time for the buyers.

This is why you must watch the chart before the news come out and plan your trades accordingly.There was a good chance they would sell more , but how many times have you seen people buying aggressively at the top and selling at the bottom.

The trend could reverse now , we will have to wait and watch the price action.

Thank u really a lot,

Dear though I do not trade in NG now-a-days but , I used to do a lot of pair or ( Spread , statistical ) trading in many pair like- gold/silver , NG/crude,

Zinc/ Lead etc. and at that time I was not aware of NG or Crude stock release time

Recently I saw this Thread and just checked the volatility at the time of Data

release , so could not consider looking back in charts

Thanks

Mukul:thumb:

Dear all ,

AS what I have seen yes last week NG loose our hope BUT

on Wednesday 21-May in case of crude it gone down to 6077 at 08.20 PM from

6090 at 8.00 PM(IST) though as it go up afterwords here ,I m 100% agreed with

throwawayacc123
the main trend was up and there was a gap opening on that day

Now the NG on Thursday 22-May-14

NG stock was up and it react accordingly it went down to 255 from 259/60 with in 10 minuets

So what I m trying to say is that these kind of reports r useful mainly for very short term trade or if in profit use trailing stop loss

correct me if wrong

Thanks

Mukul

Sorry Guys :( I Came To Know That Many Suffered @ Crude , So I Dont Want Other's To Get Loss Because Of Me ;( It Works For Me & Still I Make Profits Through Inventories,Same Happened In My Last Call, I Came Out Safley Even It Went Wrong And That SL 91 Not Touched That Day And I Dont Want Others To TEASE Me :( I Came Here To Give Profits To You & U Guys Makes Fun :( But I Dont Care :p Those Who Keep Insulting Do It Happily :) I Still Make Money :) Bye Bye 2 Those Bullshit Teasers :)