Sure Shot Futures & Options Calls

rkkarnani

A small Request to all the visitors of this thread pls dont make a start a bad start
Instead of of accusing or anything we must try to earn and correct and learn from Dev
I know he is one of most polished gem of traderji and my Good wishes to him for this nice initiative
People who think they know more then him can start a new thread and we all would surely visit that thread too
Lets have peace and wait for mkt to start Have a nice day to all of us God bless us all
I agree totally with you!!!! :)

Dev, I think you must take a spoonful of sugar before posting anything more in this thread. Right now, you are too bitter to say anything.

Few weeks back, you had started a thread in "Equities" section where you said that you will be giving insights/calls on NIFTY. Few hours after opening that thread, you edited the post and said that "You were drunk and by mistake started that thread". You did edit that "I am drunk" post later, but I had seen it before you edited it.

Right now, seems that you have not over with what had happened two years ago. Your mood seems bad and the taste isn't good.

I just hope whatever you will be writing, will be in "clear and conscious" state of mind, and not in an drunk/intoxicated/inebriated state.

Best of luck with you new thread.
Thanks Bunny for your kind words.

.................................................................................
Thanks Ratan jain for deleting the posts.

Last edited:
Well let us assume that our trading capital is 5 Lakhs. And we shall trade in FNO only. Trading period may be from intra-day to swing and up-to positional for few months. But mostly Swing.

WARNING : People having less than 3 Lakhs amount and new to FNO kindly avoid practical trading. It is requested to do only paper trading on recommendations in this thread.

dev da,
i started a thread on 25 jan, with the same thought process, ie to trade in fno , NO TIPS ONLY TRADES. my trading style is same as u which is swing trading. i am also ready to post contract notes. u seems quiet a experienced trader, so please guide me.
about my trading strategy.
1: always try to trade in the direction of nifty.
2: try to identify sectors which are outperforming the nifty.

i'll try my best to contribute to the thread.

rkkarnani

dev da,
i started a thread on 25 jan, with the same thought process, ie to trade in fno , NO TIPS ONLY TRADES. my trading style is same as u which is swing trading. i am also ready to post contract notes. u seems quiet a experienced trader, so please guide me.
about my trading strategy.
1: always try to trade in the direction of nifty.
2: try to identify sectors which are outperforming the nifty.

i'll try my best to contribute to the thread.
Please dont mind, but it would be preferred if only Dev posts his calls in this thread!!! You may continue to post in the Thread started by you!!! Please give it a thought!!! Of course u are welcome to post your views on Dev's calls!!!

Last edited:
Please dont mind, but it would be preferred if only Dev posts his calls in this thread!!! You may continue to post in the Thread started by you!!! Please give it a thought!!! Of course u are welcome to post your views on Dev's calls!!!
k pal, i assure you k mein tum dono ke beech mein nahin aaonga, calls here will be exclusively given by dev.

Last edited: