Supply and Demand Strategy

Hey Guys,

I'm a beginner trader

I trade primarily using a Supply and Demand Strategy, however lately I've been having trouble finding good quality zones.

If anyone could direct me to a resource/book/video related to advanced Supply and Demand trading and finding high quality zones, would be really helpful

Thanks a lot

mastermind007

Currently markets are in state of flux.... and ranges are narrowed. What all methods you have used for supply demand before? Were they subjective or objective? What software do you use or intend to use?
I remember one Anil (TJ member) who had very objective definition of supply demand based on the volume

primitivetrader

Hey Guys,

I'm a beginner trader

I trade primarily using a Supply and Demand Strategy, however lately I've been having trouble finding good quality zones.

If anyone could direct me to a resource/book/video related to advanced Supply and Demand trading and finding high quality zones, would be really helpful

Thanks a lot
take some good course on S/D if you have learnt from free available material on youtube/forums/google thn there is a possibility of finding good quality zones in today's mkts

Currently markets are in state of flux.... and ranges are narrowed. What all methods you have used for supply demand before? Were they subjective or objective? What software do you use or intend to use?
I remember one Anil (TJ member) who had very objective definition of supply demand based on the volume
I usually use multiple time frames. I use a higher time frame to identify overall Supply and Demand zones, a Medium time frame to get an idea of the trend and Lower time frame to execute (entries and exits).

They are relatively subjective which is why some of my zones are good quality zones and some are not that good

I think an objective way to identify zones would be much better which I'm currently trying to figure out

Hey Guys,

I'm a beginner trader

Thanks a lot
OTA core strategy doesn't work

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

I'm a beginner trader

Thanks a lot
I also could not find any book on this topic. you have to analysis yourself after going through basic concept.try to collect all the failed zones wrt htf and avoid trading those in future.

marimuthu13

Hulu Girl

Supply and demand trading can be seen as a strategy to understand the zones in which you can look to enter into trades. While support and resistance are defined by key levels of price, supply and demand is defined by a wider price area/zone. The breadth makes it easier to find entries for trades.

stoch

Hey Guys,

I'm a beginner trader

Thanks a lot
General pricinple - strong move on low volume indicate imminent reversal. I don't know other methods how you can reliable determine supply or demand in the market since they don't show complete picture. There are orders which are not shown in the order book.