Supertrend

Hai seniors and experts ,
Is it possible to draw multiple super trends (having different parameters) in same chart ?
If yes , pls guide .

Hai
I got no response till yet , I want to draw multiple timeframe super trends in same chart , ( for example , 15Minute , 1 hourly , 4 hourly all timeframe super trends drawn all together in 15 minute timeframe ) .
Can anyone help regarding this .

amitrandive

Hai seniors and experts ,
Is it possible to draw multiple super trends (having different parameters) in same chart ?
If yes , pls guide .
Hai
I got no response till yet , I want to draw multiple timeframe super trends in same chart , ( for example , 15Minute , 1 hourly , 4 hourly all timeframe super trends drawn all together in 15 minute timeframe ) .
First and foremost thing required in Trading is patience.Waiting for an answer.Or the other simple alternative is to Google.

Yes, copy the same indicator in the same AFL as many times you want and change the parameters.

If you have knowledge of multitime frame coding, use it.(No idea what it would do to Ami,having so many loops,so will not try).

Try and use this ,

http://goo.gl/knh48U

mastermind007

Hai
AFL that merges multiple indicators into one seamless indicator is not simple and it takes significant programming effort to do it correctly. When you may find for free will usually be less optimal and erroneous.