SuperADX MQ4 indicator.......can anyone convert this to amibroker afl.......HELP

has anyone already been using this indicator could please share their info in using this indicator at max.................can anyone explain this indicator SUPERADX

johnnypareek

has anyone already been using this indicator could please share their info in using this indicator at max.................can anyone explain this indicator SUPERADX
Well I checked but I didn't found that much impact on our stock market. Though I tested intraday.
In EOD chart yes signals are very few but Looks like good.Attached HDFC spot chart Both long and short gave good profit.

Last edited:
1. A red bar would indicate that a big move is imminent.
2. A white bar would indicate that it is the end of the big move and hence exit.
3. A yellow bar or a violet bar would indicate a possibility of a reversal of the current trend.
4. A magenta bar would indicate that multiple signals have occurred and possibility of a reversal is very strong.
Also it should be noted that the exit signals is not generated in all cases. Similarly the Big Move indication is also not generated every time. But whenever it happens it will be a good opportunity. Also reversal signals are not generated every time reversal is imminent.
The super ADX also uses a indicator which they call Money line. This line is used as the exit point though I did not find it correct. Normally a Linear weighted Moving average of period 40 should be good enough as a money line.
So try out the indicator and provide your feedback. I only hope that unscrupulous elements don’t take this and commercialize this as they have down with other my other indicators.

SO CONFUSED ON 1ST RULE (A red bar would indicate that a big move is imminent.) PRICE WILL GO UP OR DOWN CHECKED JOHNY BHAI PICTURE

asfar as I have observed when RED Bar occurs it does not tell you if the big move is in upward direction or downward direction so when RED Bar occurs use the breakout methods like FLAGS, TRIANGLES, DOUBLETOPS & DOUBLEBOTTOMS, HEAD AND SHOULDERS, Etc and take position in the direction of the breakout.

MANISH_DAMANI

Well I checked but I didn't found that much impact on our stock market. Though I tested intraday.
In EOD chart yes signals are very few but Looks like good.Attached HDFC spot chart Both long and short gave good profit.
If interpretation added to it then make novice work more easy. And you are right in bigger time frame showing good results. But still something more is required and this can be taken as reference.

Hi friends

while using priceplotting part of afl,
I am getting error in this line

HTML:
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C1;i--)
is there something wrong at IIf(C1;i--)
i think it should be
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C<Ref(sup,-1),-1,0));

please help
regards
ford