Suggestions on the best available brokerage

Hi,
I am new to this online trading fraternity and would like to know about the best online brokers w.r.t the brokerages and execution time.
I am thinking with the long term point of view as well a few day trades if there is a chance.
I had read a lot on this forum about the various brokerages but found that most of them are old data and so would be inaccurate.
I would like to get some help on this, as well, some advise on how to negotiate the brokerages with these cos. ie what basic arguments can we put?
And what is this ODIN ?(if its just a software platform for trading why that much of hype for it?)
If at all there is a post or 2 with new data do suggest that as well.

Hi,
I am new to this online trading fraternity and would like to know about the best online brokers w.r.t the brokerages and execution time.
I am thinking with the long term point of view as well a few day trades if there is a chance.
I had read a lot on this forum about the various brokerages but found that most of them are old data and so would be inaccurate.
I would like to get some help on this, as well, some advise on how to negotiate the brokerages with these cos. ie what basic arguments can we put?
And what is this ODIN ?(if its just a software platform for trading why that much of hype for it?)
If at all there is a post or 2 with new data do suggest that as well.

if you want to save brokerage , than rkglobal is best ( there is entire thread
dedicated to it), otherwise rest all the brokers like infoline, sharekhan , angel are more or less same.

if brokerage is not much of issue than you may try angel , they are nice people ,and you can always negotiate the brokerge to certain limit.

Happy trading.