Suggestion on how to trade/invest for perople who can't follow the market in live

Hello,

Pls suggest a best option to trade/investing for people who can't follow the market during market hours.

Zerodha has an option of After-Market hours trading,but not sure how effective it is in terms of what time the order would get placed in exchnage on the next opening day.

If there are better methods please let me know, especially on how working proffesional do trading/investing

Thanks

VJAY

Hello,

Pls suggest a best option to trade/investing for people who can't follow the market during market hours.

Zerodha has an option of After-Market hours trading,but not sure how effective it is in terms of what time the order would get placed in exchnage on the next opening day.

If there are better methods please let me know, especially on how working proffesional do trading/investing

Thanks
Hi,
Am not an expert ...will share my views only...
Yes you can trade short term /positional trades using ZT ...imo AM orders are released to market within 10 minuets after market open i think its depends order flows...
you can trade pullback ,buy @support sell@resistance type trades ...follow some method which is backtested by yourself....