Suggestion needed for these shares

Hi,

I want suggestion for these shares. The number inside the parenthesis indicates the price at which I bought this.
1. Encore Soft (49.61)
2. Usha Martin (87.38)
3. Vishal Exports (31.71)
4. Rama Newsprint (14.53)
5. Eicher (156)
6. HPCL (348)

I have incurred loss in all these. :mad:
So, I want to know which one to sell and which one to hold for some time? :confused:

Thanks for the suggestions,
Narendra

I have heard news about some bonus on PRAJ indus, ADOR, ITC, KOTAK and TCS.Can any senior/ learned member update me about the same and advise, if I should hold the scrips?
Thanks
Mishra

miscos said:
I have heard news about some bonus on PRAJ indus, ADOR, ITC, KOTAK and TCS.Can any senior/ learned member update me about the same and advise, if I should hold the scrips?
Thanks
Mishra
If you holding stocks that continue to move up then I would suggest you to continue holding them. As for the bonus announcements you can get them at nseindia.com by going to the stock uote and then clicking on the links at the bottom of the stock quotes like:

For TCS: http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/equities/cmquote.jsp?key=TCSEQN&symbol=TCS&flag=0

Once on the stock quote page scroll down and lick on the following links:

Other Info: Corporate Announcements | Board Meetings | Financial Results | Corporate Actions
Company Address | Shareholding Pattern

ssnkumar said:
Hi,

I want suggestion for these shares. The number inside the parenthesis indicates the price at which I bought this.
1. Encore Soft (49.61)
2. Usha Martin (87.38)
5. Eicher (156)
6. HPCL (348)

So, I want to know which one to sell and which one to hold for some time? :confused:

Narendra
That is probably because most of the mid cap stocks are in a correction.

Since I do not track any of the stocks my general suggestion would be to wait for a pullback (if any) and then sell your positions.

TATrader said:
That is probably because most of the mid cap stocks are in a correction.

Since I do not track any of the stocks my general suggestion would be to wait for a pullback (if any) and then sell your positions.
What is pullback and what would be the optimum time to wait for?

Thanks,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
What is pullback and what would be the optimum time to wait for?

Thanks,
Narendra
A Pullback basically means a move in the opposite direction of the prevailing trend. In this case since the trend of the mid cap stocks is down or bearish a pullback would mean a rise or increase in price.

TATrader said:
A Pullback basically means a move in the opposite direction of the prevailing trend. In this case since the trend of the mid cap stocks is down or bearish a pullback would mean a rise or increase in price.
So, what would be the optimum time to wait for each of these stocks to go up?

Thanks,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Hi,

1. Encore Soft (49.61)
2. Usha Martin (87.38)
5. Eicher (156)
6. HPCL (348)

Narendra

Hi

1. Encore Soft (49.61) wait could go to above 52.00 exit 52.00
2. Usha Martin (87.38) wait exit @ 89.00
3. Vishal Exports (31.71) Hold for short
4. Rama Newsprint (14.53) Hold for short
5. Eicher (156) wait
6. HPCL (348) Hold for short