Suggest Online Broker with speed-E, nowonline.in & without POA?

OGG

Dear everyone:
Please suggest me an reliable & good online broker regular / discount broker with low brokerage &who allows trading on nowonline.in (nse & bse) and offers speed-E/ Easiest facility instead of demanding PoA.

thank you,
Guru Govind

ocil

Friends dose any broker provide live trade alert. Like when I placed an order it should send SMS ASAP to my phone.

Friends dose any broker provide live trade alert. Like when I placed an order it should send SMS ASAP to my phone.
I think Finvasia may have this service too, you may need to get it activated. just curious, do you plan to get sms of every trade order including modify, cancel etc or order executed/confirmed ?

ocil

I have checked with finvasia no sms service. I need only order placed or executed order sms.

I think Finvasia may have this service too, you may need to get it activated. just curious, do you plan to get sms of every trade order including modify, cancel etc or order executed/confirmed ?

cloudTrader

Not exactly sms but if you have an android phone then Upstox sends message notifications through android app which are real time as soon as trade is done.