Suggest me best real time data provider for amibroker and mt4

Friends plz suggest me best real time data provider for amibroker and mt4 in lowest possible price ...

data should be tick by tick fast updates with smart back fill .....

found lot of companies and im confused so plz guide me so that i ll become reseller in that company and can give genuine data to my clients also ....

Thanks in advance

kiran_thiru

pls try to shareguru.in...................i m using it
mee too. only 500/- for nfo for 1 month. but it is not best. it is ok for small traders. if you are big trader you may choose others.

bhai, i faced a problem. recently i changed os. after every time i start shareguru, ami will not display any bars. so every time i update all my symbols 60 days backfill. but mt4 displays every time. how can i fix this.

ocil

Friends plz suggest me best real time data provider for amibroker and mt4 in lowest possible price ...

data should be tick by tick fast updates with smart back fill .....

found lot of companies and im confused so plz guide me so that i ll become reseller in that company and can give genuine data to my clients also ....

Thanks in advance
I am using global data feed from last 2 years. try gdfl.

iTrade

Yes Shareguru do all this
Are you sure? I took a trial and faced the following issue. I have a simple script that prints last candle's OHLC in a file. I am getting wrong values always. The moment the script is attached to a chart, it writes the last candle OHLC value to a file on C: . But the values never match the values that are shown on amibroker chart. This is causing my AFL to fail. This happens on no matter what chart interval I use.. Any idea or any settings?

here is the AFL code :

_SECTION_BEGIN("Time Left");
filename = "c:\\" + Name() + ".txt";

{
ttime=TimeNum();
fh = fopen( filename, "w");
if( fh )
{

m = Month();
d = Day();
y = Year();

qs = StrFormat("%.2f, %.2f, %.2f, %.2f, %.0f\n",