Suggest-- A good affordable phone for mobile trading

Hello Traderjis,

My job requires me to be on the move most of the time. I'm in search of a good phone that would enable me to trade comfortably with no issues. The phone should be able to display charts and should be good at internet.

Many suggested me a black berry, but I am also looking at other affordable options. I feel, if I buy a blackberry I'll be forced to shell out huge amounts on post paid plans.

Android is an option but, my broker(angel) though says they support android, I'm a little skeptical about it as it is pretty new.

Please share your suggestions and experiences with mobile trading.

Thanks and Regards.

lasty66

Hello Traderjis,

My job requires me to be on the move most of the time. I'm in search of a good phone that would enable me to trade comfortably with no issues. The phone should be able to display charts and should be good at internet.

Many suggested me a black berry, but I am also looking at other affordable options. I feel, if I buy a blackberry I'll be forced to shell out huge amounts on post paid plans.

Android is an option but, my broker(angel) though says they support android, I'm a little skeptical about it as it is pretty new.

Please share your suggestions and experiences with mobile trading.

Thanks and Regards.
Many people are using NOW on mobile...it works on android as well...charting am not sure... u will have to open a trading account with zerodha to get NOW platform :)

Last edited: