Suggest 5 Stocks in Nifty 50 !

umeshmandal

Please suggest according to you the best 5 stocks in the Nifty Fifty Pack for Swing Trades for 2 to 10 days holding !
Do you think its an added advantage if these stocks are from 5 different Sectors?
I plan to have maximum 5 open positions in these stock and the same may be Long in 3 and short in 2 !

Please suggest according to you the best 5 stocks in the Nifty Fifty Pack for Swing Trades for 2 to 10 days holding !
Do you think its an added advantage if these stocks are from 5 different Sectors?
I plan to have maximum 5 open positions in these stock and the same may be Long in 3 and short in 2 !
My suggestion will be, to choose atleast one stock from the banking sector (particularly PSU banks) or if possible then 2 stocks including private banks. My first choice will be SBIN and other choice from banking sector will be AXISBANK
IMO, it will be added advantage to choose from 4-5 different sectors

prabhsingh

My suggestion will be, to choose atleast one stock from the banking sector (particularly PSU banks) or if possible then 2 stocks including private banks. My first choice will be SBIN and other choice from banking sector will be AXISBANK
IMO, it will be added advantage to choose from 4-5 different sectors
I would choose HDIL from reality sector.