sudoku's B E A R hug

trade4putuval

bt a word of caution 2 ...d mkt has 2 maintain its upmove in nxt couple of weeks else dis may b d last upmov of dis bull mkt whch strted frm feb 2012

I feel that your system is little bit flawed from what I have seen in the past two years. It must have worked wonders in the past. You must have yourself noticed that your system gives a turn around after the position has moved by 300 to 400 points.

Have you ever thought about refining your system? You know the analogy of a wood cutter cutting down trees. If you do not sharpen your axe periodically, you are bound to cut down less trees even after applying too much effort. Likewise, your system needs to be sharpened, else it will bring very less profitable trades going forward.

sudoku1

@ trade4putwal.,friend ..my system is designed fr more volm,less profits, couple of whipsaw in a year,m comfrtble n happy wid it since fno strtd in our mkt.i m 365 days in a position and a couple of big moves make my year.d last was frm 5300 to 5900 around march april .so shrt term traders may find it frustrating :)

You know the analogy of a wood cutter cutting down trees. If you do not sharpen your axe periodically, you are bound to cut down less trees even after applying too much effort.
Haven't heard that one in years. Thanks for reminding us :thumb:

Relish

never trade widout keeping a tab on ur finance ledger..secndly my thread folower is stil gaining as i was last bearish frm 6100 ..it hit my last tgt of 5555 ...wer u sleeping ? ¿
gained happened before i join your thread. Your thread is helping me to understand basics movement. I don't trade beyond my limit. thank's for advice

Relish

sudoku1

NF trend > NEUTRAL

range > 5888/6111

guys, no need to bang or scratch ur heads bcoz d changes r taking place on national holidays of xchanges so d changes wil nt reflect in actual trades.
FR A change,i wil nt b mentioning d major trend henceforth as it creates a lot of confusion.d name of d thread wil speak it all.here NEUTRAL trend means v r holding 0 position:)

Last edited: