Success of Gann in Intraday

Hi I use Gann square of nine to trade on nifty intraday. I colud close my days in green till now. I combine Gann method with technical analysis to confirm the trend.Please let me know if you need any further information. :)

GainsOne

Hi I use Gann square of nine to trade on nifty intraday. I colud close my days in green till now. I combine Gann method with technical analysis to confirm the trend.Please let me know if you need any further information. :)
Yes pls.. Supply as much additional information as u can.. WHich technical indiactors and which tf etc etc..
Waiting for ur views..

Please share your experience if you are trading with Gann analysis in Intraday.

please share only genuine experience.

Khushi
I have paper traded this method for sometime and then applied to real trades. Couple of observations:

1) The first signal usually hits the target, if not then somewhere close to the actual target.

2) The second and third calls are not that great and are susceptible to SL trades.

3) The last couple of signals are usually profitable ones.

All in all, a decent enough technqiue but must be used keeping in mind the daily pivots, supports and resistances along with other TA methods. I use slow stochs along with MA crossovers.