Success method for curde oil intraday trading

Crude oil trading is based on nymex crude n brent crud international prices....U.S inventory....opec production....geo political situation...& technical analysis...proper support resistance...etc factor....so entry...exit...stoploss...in intraday very crucial...apart how mch per lot u expect profit n loss...means alot...so...better play positional trade....now crude is sell around 5450-5500...sl 5725....target 4300 to 4550....2 mnth time

laotze

hai sir i want to know how to make profit in nickel and silver mini bcz i had lose my money in all the system. so pls advise me
Again you are doing mistake, asking everyone give advise, you don't want to go into learning curve...first stop trading and go thru the systems available in Traderji and learn..

Finally, you should take your own decision...

All the best..

Again you are doing mistake, asking everyone give advise, you don't want to go into learning curve...first stop trading and go thru the systems available in Traderji and learn..

Finally, you should take your own decision...

All the best..
Dear Sir,

I am also new to this forum and tried to find systems, bt there are so many its hard to select. Pls share your views on few good systems.
Right know i am learning 315 system.

Dear senior members i have always lose money in commodity crudeoil trading.
i want to know about what is the success method for curde oil intraday trading. pls answer my question.:thumb::)
HI these is amol trading in the cammodity like crudeoil is easy and fastest trade due to its daily volatility
1-MOVING AVERAGE STATERGY-moving average stratergy for intraday crudeoil strategy is very helpful
you need to set a 9 day exponantiol setting below these moving average you search only sell
and apposite above that you can see only buy option

HI these is amol trading in the cammodity like crudeoil is easy and fastest trade due to its daily volatility
1-MOVING AVERAGE STATERGY-moving average stratergy for intraday crudeoil strategy is very helpful
you need to set a 9 day exponantiol setting below these moving average you search only sell
and apposite above that you can see only buy option
10 days,,,now days in 5 minutes 10% volitility