Sub-Broker/Franchisee Details

Hi
A friend of mine is thinking of opening an office as a sub-broker/franchisee of any leading broker.

He hasn't decided which broker to go for and does not know about the business in much detail.

So, If anyone here has any experience in this field, I request you to kindly give guidance and suggestions regarding this.

Thanks
Hello sir,

I need your or your's Friend mobile number so that we can discuss it in detail and I would also require your email Address so that I can email you my Company Proposal.
You can Contact me on my below number

Best regards
Moiz Wadhwanwala

Any body interested to get franchisee of leading stock broking company plz email me with ur details at [email protected], the charges are very competative with good overall technical and research support. Any body interested please mention your email ID and Contact details.

Charges Brokerage rate
Intraday: 0.015% = 1.5 paisa
delivery 0.12% = 12paisa

Hi
A friend of mine is thinking of opening an office as a sub-broker/franchisee of any leading broker.

He hasn't decided which broker to go for and does not know about the business in much detail.

So, If anyone here has any experience in this field, I request you to kindly give guidance and suggestions regarding this.

Thanks
Hi

I need your or your's Friend mobile number so that we can discuss it in detail and I would also require your email Address so that I can email you my Company Proposal.
You can Contact me on 9773347329

Hi., friend.,

i have an experience in the industry of channel development for the last 7 years. I hope that my experience can help you in selecting the right choice to select the subbrokership from huge list.

Call me at 9701555222 / mail me at [email protected]

regatds

Hi., this is krishna from hyderabad. The points are as below
1.there should be all investment products available with web support.
2.advanced tradeing terminals to protect the franchisee holder from risk
3.intigrated terminal and integrated ledger balences should be there to aviod unnessery confusion and delay in trade execution.
4.email and sms support and other knowledge support systems.

More over to the above points our back ground also should be taken into consideration while deciding the franchisee.

More info mail me the details..
Regards
krishna

Can i have your Number pls .
Hi,

We are registered stock,commodity & Currency broker in NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCEDX & NSEL.

We offer brokerage sharing of 75:25 % ( Franchise:Stock Broker). We have another option of cut off also where we offer,

1 paisa = intrady & future
10 rs = option
10 paisa = delivery brokerage.

You can opt for all over said exchanges by paying only 25,000/- refundable deposit.

For more benefits you may call me 24*7.

VINOD JAISWAL (Branch Manager) = Cell 9370906033