Structure is positive!

How many times (if ever) has anyone heard Prakash Gaba on CNBC saying that the structure is negative? Everytime I hear him, for any stock, any index, basically anything, the "structure is positive"!! In these situations, the mute button on my remote really comes in handy!! :D

:D LOL :D

At first I always wondered what structure was!!!

Was it a technical chart pattern or indicator??, but after listening closely I finally figured it!!!

Heh Heh ...

sh50

Perhaps the lovely ladies around him or other positive structures make him say that.

In the ultimate analysis, everything is relative.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Talking of CNBC ladies,I have a crush on Mitali Mukherjee(incidentally it's my wife's name too).Harishee is also fine ,but in between she used to wear those intellectual spects--which may was giving her a serious look but was not befitting her physiqye.
Miss(or Mrs.!!!) Khan is quite charming and damm attractive(I dont want to use the 4 letter word in the forum!!!).But there are a few who tend to expand day by day(I m not taking any names)Probably they should give up taking too much of cocktails (or mocktails--whatever way they interpret)and take more care of their jobs---which is to present themselves picture perfect and draw more crowd in hearing most of the bogush stuffs from most of the so called great TA's.---Two persons about whom I have great regards r--Udayan Mukherjee and Mr. Bhambani---I think they should be spared out.
Regards,
joy_mitali

Ivanboesky, its quite interesting that you mentioned it; this "Structure looks positive" insight that Mr.Gaba has. Heard him say this about HFCL when it was around Rs.2400 :rolleyes:

After that, it was the end of listening to +ve Gaba.

Hi Vikas,

Wasnt into financial markets when HFCL had scaled those heights! So dont know what PG had to say about it... And I just mute him when he comes on now!!

Another thing that I keep wondering... Is it that the "structure is positive" for all stocks? Or is it that the people in the studios/ people that call in, have already picked the good stocks? In that case, PG will be out of a job!!

sh50

In the ultimate analysis, everything is negative.

This is what I had written on top but I meant relative instead of negative but goofed up while typing. Since it imparts a completely different meaning I thought better to give a clarification here also for those who might already have read.

Joy, you again live up to your name. Mitali is favorite in our group too. You can't be discussing sensex and nifty all the time, can you. As for Gaba, for a subject like TA, it is very difficult to figure out who stands where really.

Udyan obviously does a good job and probably enjoys the kind of fan following Mitali enjoys among the males. He is a star in his own right. I remember how people would flock around him and shireen Bhan(me among them) in the first CNBC camp. Monitoring the monitors of stock can prove to be the height of monitoring.

Friends, Indians , Countrymen,

Consider yourselves lucky that u even get CNBC. In Panipat, we don't get through normal cable. Perhaps the Dish Antenna guys are offering it, 've got to check that out.

Moneycontrol.com is good too, their website, though perhaps a bit slow. It's time for a broadband revolution in the country,

And Ivan, please use your remote for Mr. +ve and please Scott-him-up-Beamie, and you can define where up is!

Uday.

hi,
frend i think the ''BEST TA'' PRAKASH GABA means ''structure positive'' is for himself or for person sitting beshind him or in front of him.

bye take care
god bless you

uncle sam

ivanboesky said:
Wasnt into financial markets when HFCL had scaled those heights! So dont know what PG had to say about it... And I just mute him when he comes on now!!

Another thing that I keep wondering... Is it that the "structure is positive" for all stocks? Or is it that the people in the studios/ people that call in, have already picked the good stocks? In that case, PG will be out of a job!!
:D :D Interesting discussion.....more hilarious than interesting!! :)