Structure is positive!

sh50

RajK is bang on target. I know a subbroker in Delhi who though unknown I consider to be the most intelligent Technical guy I have met in my life. I have met ppl in ICICI, indiabulls, sharekhan, 5paisa etc in Delhi but no one can touch him with a 200 feet pole. Evertime I go to him, I learn finer points and he is an impeccable gentleman too. Unfortunately he does not have an on line terminal I have not been able to make him my broker because the trading volumes currently do not justify more than one and in trading I am a beginner.
He has given much better value added service than some of the so called corporate brokers.

That gentleman also told me what RajK said," People who really know how to trade only trade. They don't beat about the bush. Why should you be an analyst when you can make more money trading" This need not be true for everybody but is a valuable insight. He has somebody with him who focusses only on trading so that he can attend to his clients as well. I quote George Bernard Shaw again

Those who can do else they teach( here talk)
Those who can teach, teach else write teacher training books
Those who cannot write books become teacher trainers

I read an interesting variation where someone said that those who do not succeed in art become critics( of that art). CNBC is least bothered. Its more after eyeballs. It should be as particular about getting consistently good analysts as it has been in getting attractive women.

RajK is absolutely bang on target when he says that unsuccessful traders come on CNBC to try and eke out a living!! Has any one of us has made it to CNBC yet?? Guess not... rather, hope not!!

nice one Rajk...agree with you totally,when you are pulling out money day in day out from the markets,no reason or time to appear on CNBC to give opinions.We may not be as "well known" as these guys on TV,but the money more than compensates for that. :)