Strong Correction In Nifty By December 2013 - January 2014

Rkji

well, title suggests, i am bearish on our markets in next quarter, what is your guess on the basis of yearly or quarterly charts ?

no one can predict the right side of the chart, we can just react to what is happening ... blah .. blah .. blah :D

i am not asking you to analyse like those forum analysts, that on the upside it can go to 6500 if it bearks 6150 level..... on the downside the level to watch is 5000 :)

just look at the price on the yearly chart & dare to predict where the price WILL close at year end ?

Upside or downside ?

jagankris

well, title suggests, i am bearish on our markets in next quarter, what is your guess on the basis of yearly or quarterly charts ?

no one can predict the right side of the chart, we can just react to what is happening ... blah .. blah .. blah :D

i am not asking you to analyse like those forum analysts, that on the upside it can go to 6500 if it bearks 6150 level..... on the downside the level to watch is 5000 :)

just look at the price on the yearly chart & dare to predict where the price WILL close at year end ?
I don't expect the markets to correct any further.
5100 may be the year low for this year.
I expect the markets to be in range to mildly bullish.