Strictly single stock (fno) stocks 1-5 days trade discussion

Hey all would like to start this separate thread for all those traders who are trading Single stock Fno stocks only and trading timeframe is 1-5 days.

I have seen most discussions are on nifty/bank nifty so please lets just discuss single stock FNO long or short ideas for timeframe trades of 1-5 days and no index please.

Wouldnt it be less risky to enter after breakout? Next day 11 am low? You mean, if it breaks today’s low by next day 11 am or 11 am next day price is the SL for the succeeding days? Also, why 11 am, have you observed that 11 am price is the most significant and holds most of the time?

travi

Wouldnt it be less risky to enter after breakout? Next day 11 am low? You mean, if it breaks today’s low by next day 11 am or 11 am next day price is the SL for the succeeding days? Also, why 11 am, have you observed that 11 am price is the most significant and holds most of the time?
Let a few of his trades play out, and then get into the why's & how's ? :DD

we cant question what we don't understand :p

So yes i have found 11 am to be a turning point for my previous days trades.Meaning if i have bought today and( i enter only after 3 p.m for new trades) my stop loss will be if it breaks next day 11 am low.By that time it will be known if there is any follow through.With my kind of setups the trade mostly should work out immediately if not then most cases it wont work out.

It would not make sense to enter next day @ 11am as if there is any positive momentum alot would be done by that time.

sridhga

So yes i have found 11 am to be a turning point for my previous days trades.Meaning if i have bought today and( i enter only after 3 p.m for new trades) my stop loss will be if it breaks next day 11 am low.By that time it will be known if there is any follow through.With my kind of setups the trade mostly should work out immediately if not then most cases it wont work out.

It would not make sense to enter next day @ 11am as if there is any positive momentum alot would be done by that time.

Is it not BTST kind of trade?

Not in essence..I do not intend to sell the next day but if target and sloss is hit then I would exit the following day..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk