Stratstar.Com

mohandee said:
Dear friends,
Is anyone subscribing to the daily newsletter from Stratstar.Com? Kindly let me know whether it is useful.
My opinion is : Don't waste your time. It's all eyewash & hogwash. :cool:

alokdaga

jaideep said:
My opinion is : Don't waste your time. It's all eyewash & hogwash. :cool:
Have you tried it? Is it really not of any use? Please do give me some details as I was about to subscibe it.

Regards

Alok

I know there are many offers these days..who provide calls adn recos...i am aware of a few.too

whihc are the best..i am serioulsy thinking of subscribing to one..cause i am running out of time for research.hwich take 5-6 hours every day..

hows www.profitsunlmited.biz
i heard they are almost 100% right

stockfreak said:
how have they been performing??
accuracy wise..are you very satsfied..plz elaborate.
thanks
SF :confused:
I have been using them over the last four months and my performace in the markets has been a lot lot better than before using the newsletter.

Hi

Newsletters subscriptions getting tips on the stocks, futures & options is nothing but big waste of money time and than energy to trade such tips.

Just think if you knew for sure, that a particular stock would go up, will you be pushing newsletters, certainly not. Perhaps you will be busy trading that stock and will be making money.

No matter what any one predicts about the market, particular stock, futures & or options, that person is fifty percent of the time is always right. It is that one percent which makes the difference.

So please do not waste your money. Stay away from such newsletters. You will be better off picking up stock tips on this forum of Traderji's, there are many experienced trades who possess vast knowledge of the market.

Good Luck

Wastej

Hi

Newsletters subscriptions getting tips on the stocks, futures & options is nothing but big waste of money time and than energy to trade such tips.

Just think if you knew for sure, that a particular stock would go up, will you be pushing newsletters, certainly not. Perhaps you will be busy trading that stock and will be making money.

No matter what any one predicts about the market, particular stock, futures & or options, that person is fifty percent of the time is always right. It is that one percent which makes the difference.

So please do not waste your money. Stay away from such newsletters. You will be better off picking up stock tips on this forum of Traderji's, there are many experienced trades who possess vast knowledge of the market.

Good Luck

Wastej