Strategy for Technical Analyse ?

cico

Very often I look back (on Charts) and see some good oportunity trading that I have lost them ? The indicators are obvious , but not all of them.

My problem is that I don't have a strategy for technical analyse . I look at many indicators but very chaotic and all conclusion does not link one with the others.
The explorer in metastock is not a valuable tool in my hand.

Any opinions about that, or better tell your strategy, if you have one.
Or, it is possible a good strategy for TA ?

Thanks,
cico

Traderji

Super Moderator
What you need is to define a set of trading rules or conditions that determine entry, exit, profit taking and stoploss points, and trade the markets when all those conditions are fulfilled!

A good book that will help you in this regard would be Trading Systems and Methods by Perry J. Kaufman

Hi,

If you have Metastock and Realtime data vendor then I can assist you with my system. Mail me at [email protected].

Thanks
Ropewlkr

cico said:
Very often I look back (on Charts) and see some good oportunity trading that I have lost them ? The indicators are obvious , but not all of them.

My problem is that I don't have a strategy for technical analyse . I look at many indicators but very chaotic and all conclusion does not link one with the others.
The explorer in metastock is not a valuable tool in my hand.

Any opinions about that, or better tell your strategy, if you have one.
Or, it is possible a good strategy for TA ?

Thanks,
cico