Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r right Biswajit.

may be the teachers will be back with activity still happening here.

wishing to see the thread back to its glory soon.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Raghavacc

Something interesting going on in AUDUSD.

Bullish outside Bar at a strong support area.

Daily pivot @9770.

Draw a fibinocci retracement from bottom to the top of that bullish outside bar.

38.2 fib area is around 9770 .good area to take trade.

Then the entry through 15 Min chart. I might have jumped in bit early 9788.Nonetheless not a bad entry .S/L @9765 just below Daily pivot .

Did follow 90% of the rules. Now market decides whether I am right or wrong!!.

Eddie and buddies,

Closed the month on a positive note. Had a target of 10% over and above 20% that I was showing post 10 days of trading however closed Oct at 53.25%.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/sanjoykumarrroy/san40014884/54996

I know its too good and will seem like I am trying to boast but that is not the case. I believe it is coming full circle for me.

1. Greed - lot of fine tuning still needed here but I will roughly aim at 50 pips per trade.

2. Fear - becoming patient is the only antidote but need to have good MM to counter it in a better way.

3. Hope - still too hopeful, meaning still lot of work to be done.

Lost $600 on a EU trade just because I did not stick to my conviction but then how far to go with one's conviction. When I sold EU, I was sure that USD will bounce back and it did but I closed the trade much before that and got the setback.

Some of the things I believe I am zeroing on will be:

1. 200 pips a month
2. Not more than 3 open trades (currently have 6 open)
3. Have some MM at least :p
4. Need not have more than 15-20 trades a month (had 43 in Oct)

For every $1000 (rounded off to lower '000) that I have in my account I will have 0.1 STD LOT open trade. So to graduate to trade 1 STD LOT, I need to reach $10000 first.

Equity stands at approx. $4800 today (rounding off to lower '000 means $4000 i.e. max 0.4 STD LOT). Target for Nov will be to reach $5600 i.e. profit of $800 (~17%) which on 0.4 STD LOT will again be 200 pips.

Wish me prudence and patience.

Thanks,
Sanjoy
Eddie and buddies,

Closed 2nd month on a positive note. Had a target of 17% however closed Nov at 30.20%.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/sanjoykumarrroy/sanjoy-kumar-roy/54996

1. Greed - 80% in control of it.

2. Fear - will always remain as we r dealing with money be it virtual or real. may be will manifold while using real money. seems to have controlled 70% of it as of now.

3. Hope - with clear targets this one is in control upto 80%.

Took 21 trades in the month with only 3 trades with less than 1 hr duration.

for Dec., I will try the Guerrilla strategy (hit-and-run) in the London session (inspired by Savant G.).

a. The lot size will be higher i.e. in the range of 0.8 to 1.5 depending on the trend momentum but definitely not more than 1.5.

b. Only one trade a day with max. cap of two.

Tried it on one trade today. Was decent.

Equity stands at approx. $6250 today (rounding off to lower '000 means $6000 i.e. max 0.6 STD LOT). Target for Dec will be to reach $7250 i.e. profit of $1000 (~16%) which on 0.6 STD LOT will be ~170 pips.

Wish me prudence and patience.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Edward

Hi Guys

Hi Friends,

It was a sabbatical for me and I am glad about it. As I told you I would be posting once my tight schedules are over... and so here I am.

hope 2010 has treated you well and 2011 brings you the best of your life till date. I am already in the Christmas carols moods, and looking forward to a great year end.

2010 has been the most rewarding year of my entire life in all the aspects... trading and training both did extremely well... lots of contacts due to training, contacts in terms of investors, traders, wannabes, marketers, brokers, etc etc...

2011 is going to be a blockbuster for me, by the Grace of Christ... as we have planned few big projects in forex.... looking forward to a great year ahead, and wishing you all the best too...

Lets get rolling, and lets help each other...

Re: Hi Guys

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Eddie,

nice to see u here. not sure u r back or not but definitely gives a gud feeling.

best of luck for 2011.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Hi Friends,

It was a sabbatical for me and I am glad about it. As I told you I would be posting once my tight schedules are over... and so here I am.

hope 2010 has treated you well and 2011 brings you the best of your life till date. I am already in the Christmas carols moods, and looking forward to a great year end.

2010 has been the most rewarding year of my entire life in all the aspects... trading and training both did extremely well... lots of contacts due to training, contacts in terms of investors, traders, wannabes, marketers, brokers, etc etc...

2011 is going to be a blockbuster for me, by the Grace of Christ... as we have planned few big projects in forex.... looking forward to a great year ahead, and wishing you all the best too...

Lets get rolling, and lets help each other...

Edward

Not really as exited as I was before about this thread, before babatrader, nexus, etc etc.... but sure I am back, if the question is genuine... will try to answer at the best of my knowledge and experience...... if the question is stupid like baba's and nexus, and if you guys too don't have any words to defend,...... then the sabbatical would be permanent...

if you guys don't appreciate and don't care, I have no time dude, I am not arrongant, I am just being honest, ask people like sumit, ankit, sunny, raghav, biswajit and others, who used to talk to me on a daily basis, .. i was not online for the past one month... .

so, as long as I have a feeling that I am adding any value to this forum and the newbies, I will hang around, the day, this forum makes me feel that I need it... and I have an vested interest......... it's a permanent good bye

I hope any self esteemed guy deserves this....

Status
Not open for further replies.