Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to all the successfull Traders success stories..this thread has been so quiet lately.???
Hi Guys,

I had this amazing thread bookmarked on my PC since last many months but just few days back only have had the time to go through it in it's entirety.

Now when I am finally ready to put this system into action for learning & testing, I find that the thread has gone completely silent. I am aware of the negativity set by some forum members in the thread but for each negative there are hundreds of positive as well. I really wish this thread could yet again come alive & active with Edword & other contributing members as earlier.

The Lazy Boy system files have expired in the 1st post of this thread. I installed them in my MT4 but are non-functional & I continuously keep getting expired alerts. Can Edword or someone please help & guide me in getting this working again. I will really be greatful & will appreciate the effort.

Thanks

Edward

Updated version of the system

Dear Friends,

I will update the exe and post it here by monday or tuesday.

You guys take care and happy trading..... it was great talking to few of our old traderji friends today, reminded me of the happy days of this thread... anyways, will post the updated version pretty soon....

Re: Updated version of the system

Dear Friends,

You guys take care and happy trading..... it was great talking to few of our old traderji friends today, reminded me of the happy days of this thread... anyways, will post the updated version pretty soon....
hey Eddie,

Goooooooooood to see u here. I am sure you have achieved more success in the past few months.

Best of luck.

Regards,
Sanjoy

Eddie and buddies,

I have not yet gone live however seem to be have a decent understanding and control of LazyBoy now.

Customized my trading according to it and have put some rules for myself. Though demo is entirely different ball game than live, I believe I have some control over my trading now.

I will tend to post charts of the trades I take.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Dear Friends,

Eddie,

I know you are very tied up however drop in here once in a while. It feels good.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Methods to trading in Forex is just not enough to be successful. Within the largest and essentially the most liquid monetary market on the planet, you have to need more than the data and talent to be successful. It’s essential to learn about various things concerned in Foreign exchange to earn lots of money. Forex trading is a 24 hour market where dealer can trade anytime and anywhere. If trader think that the Forex market conditions are good at a specific time, then he can commerce at that specific time. Additionally, Forex is the most liquid market in the world. Which means trader can enter or exit the market anytime. One thing is for sure, if your smart and you know when to move, surely you will succeed.

Methods to trading in Forex is just not enough to be successful. Within the largest and essentially the most liquid monetary market on the planet, you have to need more than the data and talent to be successful. Its essential to learn about various things concerned in Foreign exchange to earn lots of money. Forex trading is a 24 hour market where dealer can trade anytime and anywhere. If trader think that the Forex market conditions are good at a specific time, then he can commerce at that specific time. Additionally, Forex is the most liquid market in the world. Which means trader can enter or exit the market anytime. One thing is for sure, if your smart and you know when to move, surely you will succeed.
please provide anything useful and give reply in context...simply coping and pasting from net wont help anybody

hi, i am writing a report for a leading financial markets portal, the article is about fx trading in india, its history its challenges

please send me information, i can also include you in an interview form

Dear Friends,

Edward plz update the exe...we newbies in FX r waiting for it.....it's rqst.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.