Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is facing the problems because of "expired signal" or "you can not use this account" kind of signals for using lazzy boy, contact me.
I might be in a position to resolve that.
I am aware how to resolve the issue however if someone is using LazyBoy then I would suggest to contact Edward for the same since he owns the idea and the software.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

hello edwerd sir, kamlesh here,

i understand entry strategies but confuse in exit strategies so give me a idea for exit.

or agar mene koi possision le li he to kab muje exit hona he taki jitna ho sake itna profit book kar saku. matalab samaj me kese ayega ki ab muje possision close kar deni chahiye.

or agar meri possition negative ja rahi he to kab muje usko close karni chahiye. taki jyada loss na ho or dusri koi possition bana saku.

or muje yebhi bataiye ke SL rakhana he ya nahi or agar rakhana he to kese(strategies).

4xpipcounter

An entry is similar to your exit, except I'm a little more conservative on the exit. As an example, when you enter a long position, you enter at an optimum support level so you have the least amount of pullback on your position as possible. When you exit, it is near an optimum resistance level. The exception I make for myself is I like to get out before that R level, because I don't want it pulling back on me just in case it misses that level. After all, by the time I get near the R level, I already have pips in the bag, so I don't like to get too cute with my exit.

hello edwerd sir, kamlesh here,

i understand entry strategies but confuse in exit strategies so give me a idea for exit.

or agar mene koi possision le li he to kab muje exit hona he taki jitna ho sake itna profit book kar saku. matalab samaj me kese ayega ki ab muje possision close kar deni chahiye.

or agar meri possition negative ja rahi he to kab muje usko close karni chahiye. taki jyada loss na ho or dusri koi possition bana saku.

or muje yebhi bataiye ke SL rakhana he ya nahi or agar rakhana he to kese(strategies).

Tavnaz

An entry is similar to your exit, except I'm a little more conservative on the exit. As an example, when you enter a long position, you enter at an optimum support level so you have the least amount of pullback on your position as possible. When you exit, it is near an optimum resistance level. The exception I make for myself is I like to get out before that R level, because I don't want it pulling back on me just in case it misses that level. After all, by the time I get near the R level, I already have pips in the bag, so I don't like to get too cute with my exit.
Well Paul,
You are helping as always i have been following you,for a while.
Let me tell you this guy you talking to is talking about this layboy system not general entries and exits.
To you kmlsh_vyas
Buddy you should use a stop loss in every trade.
Entry as per edwards rules.
Exits as per what paul says,at nearest resistance,draw them and you will get the answer.
Regards
Taz;)

4xpipcounter

Oh, I see. Well, thanks Taz. I thought he was talking about general exits and entries. That's what I get for sticking my nose where it don't belong--LOL.

Well Paul,
You are helping as always i have been following you,for a while.
Let me tell you this guy you talking to is talking about this layboy system not general entries and exits.
To you kmlsh_vyas
Buddy you should use a stop loss in every trade.
Entry as per edwards rules.
Exits as per what paul says,at nearest resistance,draw them and you will get the answer.
Regards
Taz;)

Dear Friends,

am a newbie in forex, will practice in demo as edwords suggests. want to know to keep my trade well in money management rule, what minimum capital i need and what leverage i need to choose? please guide me..also which broker is better for actual trading? thanks

4xpipcounter

Touchraj, There really is no minimum capital that you need. Especially, if you are just starting, after you have proven your methodology to be a winner on a demo account, then once you go live, start off with an amount that means nothing to you if you lose it all.
Keep your margining practices conservative. I've been trading for a long time, and I'm very good, but I still maintain very conservative margining, as I take nothing for granted. I trade forex, and my margining is 1 lot for every $30,000 in my account. In retrospect, that could be 1 micro lot for every $300 in an account. This also allows me to take advantage of the moment. When there is that type of low margining, you can take advantage of other opportunities, because there is plenty of room left to add a trade or 2.
As far as brokers are concerned, there is not one yet I feel like I could endorse, mine included.

Dear Friends,

am a newbie in forex, will practice in demo as edwords suggests. want to know to keep my trade well in money management rule, what minimum capital i need and what leverage i need to choose? please guide me..also which broker is better for actual trading? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.