Straddle and iron butterfly option strategy ?

Is there any option trader out there who uses straddle or iron butterfly extensively ?

I want to know more about them and mainly how traders manage when markets goes against you?

Thanks

Straddles are good only in sideways markets assuming you are option writer.

Iron fly are fixed risk n reward strategy. No adj needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They work well and fine when the market is sideways and more or less stable. Using a short straddle method for short selling in a less volatile market can be really helpful.

They work well and fine when the market is sideways and more or less stable. Using a short straddle method for short selling in a less volatile market can be really helpful.
My free android app is created to help nifty and bank nifty option traders. It can generate low risk high reward option strategies based on your market view with delayed data. It gives a detailed view about each strategy like break even, max profit, max loss, margin required, ROI, etc

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anand.strategybuilder

Disclaimer: Data shown in the app can be delayed (max 20 mins) as I am using the free plan with my data vendor

@ kalyanikrd Straddle and iron butterfly option strategy prove to be helpful when the market is stable. The use of the short straddle method for the purpose of short selling can be of great help when the market is less volatile.