Stocks Vs Mutual Funds ??

Hi all,

My name is Siddharth Jain based in Mumbai. My first and last interest are stocks but recently Mutual Funds are interesting me :)

I still support investments through Stocks only as they give better returns than anything else, provided you control greed / set stop loss.

But i would like to know various Mutual Fund investment strategies not the routine buy/sell for wealth creation. reply me with your mutual fund investment strategies for wealth creation.

Would like to listen from you all guys, at the same time if anything about stocks ask me :p

Thanks,
SSJ.

niftyoption

Hi all,

My name is Siddharth Jain based in Mumbai. My first and last interest are stocks but recently Mutual Funds are interesting me :)

I still support investments through Stocks only as they give better returns than anything else, provided you control greed / set stop loss.

But i would like to know various Mutual Fund investment strategies not the routine buy/sell for wealth creation. reply me with your mutual fund investment strategies for wealth creation.

Would like to listen from you all guys, at the same time if anything about stocks ask me :p

Thanks,
SSJ.
Dear siddharth.jain ,

please read post no 186

http://www.traderji.com/mutual-funds-discussion-forum/3762-systematic-investment-plan-19.html

post no : 186