Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Pyare Puttar,

I am in a well here and hoping you are also in a well there.

I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20miles.
I won't be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address.
Hopefully by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, and that our address will remain same too. This place is really nice.

It even has a washing machine, situated right above the toilet I'm not
sure it works too well.Last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and
haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week.The first
time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery. By the way I took Bahu to our club's poolside. The manager is Badmash. He told her that two piece swimming suit is not allowed in his club. We were confused as to which piece should we remove?

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in the nearby well. Some men tried to pull him
out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his
father's last wishes. His father had wished to be buried in the sea
after he died. And your friend died while in the process of digging a
grave for his father.

There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened. Wanted to write longer but the envelope is already sealed.

Live long
Your dear mother
Jaswanto

VJAY

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Hi Raaja,

You can download the file from this link.

@Savant,

Please update the link in first post with the above link

Regards

-Anant
Dear anant,
please help ....error comes as..

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dearsir hatsoff to the excellentwork done by u of course i am not following ur trades since i will not be able to invest that kind of money or keeptrack of somany stocks but i could see the amount of efforts taken by u really great

SavantGarde

I would not recommend BTST in any category considering the risk is always traders in the event of any problems with settlement.

Also, another reason being that most brokers are not fair to their clients on BTST.....especially Sharekhan.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

one of my friend is having this query pls clarify

is it possible to do BTST in S and T catergory stocks..? if yes means which brokerages allowed

T category i will sell it on next day after purchase not intraday.

The point am bring is e.x i will buy one S category stock today and it will take T+2 day to come my demat account suppose i want to sell it in Profit or Loss before it come to my Demat is it Possible.

Some ppl r saying auction will take place if u sold them before it come to ur demat and penalty will be there

can u throw some light on it Ji

Thanks

Tc

PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR SINGLE MA SYSTEM - Part II

The above gain is for a period of about three-and-a-half months. On annualised basis the figures will range from 7.8% for case 1 to 13% for case 5. The figures would change over longer period when the open triggers reach their targets or fail to do so. Looking at the figures above it appears to me that it is better to wait till SL or SELL is triggered instead of exiting when target is reached. By tightening the stop loss after a target is reached a better performance can be expected. It is difficult to imagine all possibilities and calculate the figures. The above can be taken as minimum achievable.

-Anant

Hi Anant Sir,

I am just curious to know that 13% (Best case) annualized return that too in bullish market is not very lucrative. Am I missing some thing here? Please clarify.

PS: Dont take the above comment otherwise; I am just curious to know that even in bullish market system is under performing the nifty. In the same period nifty has gained around 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.