Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

aid

hey...

saw the charts...barring the fact that they are really beaten down...so infra as a sector shd move up now... i dont see any thing else...do enlighten us about ur thot process... plus the targets...

regards
IBReal is trading more than 50% down and HDIL is 30% (approx.)down from their 52 weeks high. You will get same prices of them before 11months and 9 months respectively.

Both are oversold and need to comeback.... Don't know when , as there are 3rd. person:cool::cool::cool:(operators or something else..) always try to beat ur nerves when u expect a pullback. But the ball will bounce back and its a fact as we are not in a blackhole and they are high beta stocks.

It's better if someone buy them with atleast 1yr perspective for a good return.

Best of Luck....

---- aid

Hi Rishi,

While click on the link given by you I have received msg given below...

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Please change the location, so I could download the file.

fjl24

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Hi Anant

Just an observation - Onmobile seems to have got left out for a buy or is it not in your list of scrips.

& Target for GSFC is 233.80 - I guess a cut & paste issue.

PS: I have yet to start trading based on the AFL and its output.
Am presently working on the whipsaws part and the entry and exit strategies for the moment.

But am thoroughly convinced this is the best AFL available for me for sure and i need not look any further:clap:

Thanks and Regards
Floyd:thumb:

Hi,

NEW TRIGGERS on 23-03-2010 (For Trading on 25-03-2010):

BUY TRIGGERS

Code:
-------------------------------------------
Symbol     | C. M. P.|  Target | StopLoss | 
-----------|---------|---------|----------|
ALLCARGO   |  186.30 |  199.70 |   176.50 |
GSFC       |  210.65 |   23.80 |   200.70 |
-------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

I really need your guidance.
I am badly stuck in the following stocks. I have invested a part of my savings in these stocks since November last Year. These stocks have not moved at all since then.
I am really feeling discouraged, and feel that i had gone for an FD instead.

If possible, kindly guide for these stocks, shall i exit them , keep on holding or shall i average them to bring the average down.

UNITEC 500 SHARES AT 88
LLOYD ELECTRICAL 500 SHARES AT 62
NAKODA TEXTILES 4000 SHARES AT 15
EVINIX INDUSTRIES 2000 SHARES AT 5

Please guide, as to what shall i do.
I can also add some more to bring the average down.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

asnavale

Hi Anant

Just an observation - Onmobile seems to have got left out for a buy or is it not in your list of scrips.

& Target for GSFC is 233.80 - I guess a cut & paste issue.

PS: I have yet to start trading based on the AFL and its output.
Am presently working on the whipsaws part and the entry and exit strategies for the moment.

But am thoroughly convinced this is the best AFL available for me for sure and i need not look any further:clap:

Thanks and Regards
Floyd:thumb:
Hi Floyd,

You are right. GSFC Target is 233.80 - C&P Error.

ONMOBILE is not in my list.

Thanks

-Anant

asnavale

Hi,

Anant,

Sent a PM on 21'st, have you received it? pl check the spam box. Waiting for reply.

Regards

CNBondre
Hi Chandra,

There is no PM. I checked. But yes, there is an e-mail message. I read it and will try to reply by Sunday.

-Anant

Hey PPL,

the market blew up in the last 1 hours on short covering and ended on the critical resistance point ie 5260.... The market has been struggling to break this level since long .... :(

banking and IT stocks esp Infosys was on fire yesterday ..... My guess is that the IT sector and Banking should outperform today to break the 5300 levels( as the Realty sector is in a total chaos). But i see one problem with the IT sector; TCS is at an all time high of 840 which is acting as a high level resistance. Even Infosys has been rally for quiet some time now... So this might see some correction in this sector..... I have very bullish about the overall market... but 5300 won't be a cake walk unless it opens a big gaps up and closes above those levels (which is quiet possible looking at the US markets now :))

Would be great if someone can comment on my analysis....:thumb:

Thanks

Hey PPL,

the market blew up in the last 1 hours on short covering and ended on the critical resistance point ie 5260.... The market has been struggling to break this level since long ....

banking and IT stocks esp Infosys was on fire yesterday ..... My guess is that the IT sector and Banking should outperform today to break the 5300 levels( as the Realty sector is in a total chaos). But i see one problem with the IT sector; TCS is at an all time high of 840 which is acting as a high level resistance. Even Infosys has been rallying for quiet some time now... So this might see some correction in this sector..... I have very bullish about the overall market... but 5300 won't be a cake walk unless it opens a big gaps up and closes above those levels (which is quiet possible looking at the US markets now )

Would be great if someone can comment on my analysis....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.