Stocks to hold onto for 6 years - 2013

My ratios include working capital and it's not that accurate since I'm dividing working capital with the total amount of shares when I want to actually find out working capital per share before I pass that value onto two more operations.

These ratios are not going to find many multi baggers but they can lead to finding out the safest 5 to 10 shares (could be more if financials weren't fudged) to hold in the entire share market. ITC won't lead to maximum returns but right now it's the highest rated company according to the ratio combination that I've discovered. Edit: Right now many stocks look like winners but I'm trying to find out the winners in the next 5 to 25 years with 2 to 3 down turns in between.

Last edited:
New top 5 for 5+ years based on high ROCE and one more operation of ratios:
-Britannia
-Castrol
-Colgate-Palmolive
-Nestle
-Page

rh6996

New top 5 for 5+ years based on high ROCE and one more operation of ratios:
-Britannia
-Castrol
-Colgate-Palmolive
-Nestle
-Page
Have been advised to Buy Page by a few people now. Holding small qty from last 3+ years. Is it prudent to add more at 7500/- !!!??? or wait for some retracement???!!!

Fearful to add Nestle at CMP!! :D
Brittania : My most favourite stock, was alloted a small quantity in their Public Issue... am holding on to it ! :)

@rh6996 I should add that these stocks are all in the accumulate mode. Keep buying and buying for the next 12 months at least :)

In case these stocks return more than 20% cagr for 2 years, I may professionally offer asset management services. Need to update list only once a year though. The idea is to generate a list of stocks over the next 25 years (new list every year that doesn't change much) that overtime beat the market benchmark for largecaps.

Last edited:

umeshmandal

Why not stocks that can be held 'forever' ! ?? :D

My small holding has Asian Paints, Reliance, Infosys, Tisco, Page Industires and Hawkins and TCS(from IPO)! All held since eternity :D ! Never calculated the returns but I am sure its multiple times and not just percentage with regular Dividends and quiet a few bonuses and rights etc.
Added : 2011 : Symphony, 2012: bajaj Corp and Cera ceramic and on advise of a member here added in 2013 : Repco and HDFC Bank and gruh !
I plan to leave the stocks for my Heirs. Will be sold in my life time only and only when the same are required for some medical emergency !
Where are you xitij!!!???? Was just checking the CMP of the stocks you are holding.... man the gain is awesome.... just confirm you did not book any profits in stocks and still holding them!!! Any other stocks added by you???