Stocks for Long term investments Ideas

Hello,

I am new to Stock investing. I have planned to invest on the below stocks slowly on a long term. Kindly let us know your thoughts.

Britannia
Titan
Bata India
HUL
LT Foods Daawat
Maruti Suzuki
Tata Motors
ITC
HDFC Life Insurance
CIPLA
BHEL
Amararaja Batteries
Pidilite
Asian Paints

Along with some ETF Stocks in SIP Mode
Junior Bees
Bank Bees
Gold Bees

Thank you

Fast 2 comments:

- 14 companies selected out of which 2 are strongly related to automobile sector. Seem to be a lot /too much considering the difficult time this sector is facing
- Financial sector is very much under-representated in your portfolio. Only HDF Insurance. Taking into account the LT potential of this sector and the nice companies of the sector, you should have much more Bank/insurance in your portfolio

Enjoy investing!

When choosing options for a long-term investment, use parameters such as:
-Price/Book (P/B) - the ratio of the market value of shares to the current net asset value, less all costs in immediate liquidation.
-Price/Earnings (P/E) - the ratio of the market value of a share to annual earnings per share.
-Return on equity (ROE) - net income compared to equity.
-Dividends - whether the company pays dividends to shareholders.
Good luck!

Hello,

I am new to Stock investing. I have planned to invest on the below stocks slowly on a long term. Kindly let us know your thoughts.

Britannia
Titan
Bata India
HUL
LT Foods Daawat
Maruti Suzuki
Tata Motors
ITC
HDFC Life Insurance
CIPLA
BHEL
Amararaja Batteries
Pidilite
Asian Paints

Along with some ETF Stocks in SIP Mode
Junior Bees
Bank Bees
Gold Bees

Thank you
You can also add Bharti Airtel to the list.

In fact, given the events that have taken place in recent months, I would not be making any long-term investments right now.
Because it's difficult to make some big forecasts now, etc. I would limit myself to strong but short-term positions right now...