stocks and index analysis

bunti_k23

ITC is at gud support of 348/349 ,upside probablity 375 :)

daily chart

bunti_k23

BHEL is at resistance of uptrend channel and bearish engulfing on daily charts ,266 is very strong resistance on daily charts as it is in strong upward momentum it is likely to touch 266.but at these levels stock is at overbought levels likely to fall .on hourly charts double top is formed and adx is falling signaling the current (bullish trend) is weakening also macd had negative crossover .KEEP A CLOSE WATCH:)
NOTE : whenever macd crosses zero line from upwards or downwards it generates huge momentum.

daily charts

hourly chart

bunti_k23

HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND HAVE A BLAST:hap2::cheers:

NIFTY DAILY.....in a long uptrend channel..:)

NIFTY HOURLY...hidden bearish divergence happened now what...symmetrical traingle:confused:

charts for study purpose only.....no recommendation.

I'm not a short term trader, I'm interested in long term investing. From my standpoint I can say that Index investing (ETF) Wasn't successful during whole 2015. The major US ETF - SPY faced strong resistance line which wasn't broken trough whole the year.

Only NASDAQ has managed to show positive return on investment in 2015 (about 5%). The biggest damage have been carried out by the companies of "traditional" economy which compose DJIA.
Such stock market condition can be interpreted as the result of weak world economic growth. According to the recent Global Economic Prospects of World Bank emerging market economies have been an engine of global growth during the 2000 and especially in the period of Great recession, but since 2010 growth rates in several developing countries have been declining. In 2015 financial markets had to adapt to the moderate rates of economic growth. This transitional period has reflected especially on commodities markets and shrinking stock capital. In such condition investors became risk seeking and throw their money in newly created tech companies. From that point of you the best option for index investing is NASDAQ.
Also while tracking internet mood and investors predictions trough financial news aggregators like CityFALCON, I can say that the US stock market of high-tech companies is the most promising one! Here is my watchlist on major world indices.
Good investing and trading!