Stockometry

ajeetsingh

Trading Suggestions for Intraday trades......
Intraday trades can be initiated using 1, 2 or at max 3 mins graph, using supports and resistances....
whenever I get time, will share own trades in mentioned stocks, at end of day (after market hours)
Usually I take action in cash segment with adjusted quantity as per investment of 2-3 lakhs.

Last edited:

ajeetsingh

Market is very dynamic in nature and keeps on changing everyday,
sometimes it goes as per our expectation and some times it fools us and goes just opposite...
there are more than 130 FnO stocks so my first post decides to zeroin the 2-3 stocks for intraday trade based on daily chart
It shows downtrend or uptrend in daily chart then we have to look for much smaller period in intraday to get 1% profit.
Many times stock shows minor corrections as per smaller timeframe although they may be in uptrend for daily time frame and here we'll get our share of profit
or sometimes it fools simply
Like yesterday, nifty corrected itself but ultracemco which was in start of uptrend as per daily chart, didn't !!!
So idea of posting daily chart is to just prepare myself for only 2-3 stocks, before start of day, instead of sticking to some probable stocks or scanning tens of others.
Decision is only taken as per lower timeframes and stock is always chosen as per daily timeframes.

Intraday trades can be initiated using 1, 2 or at max 3 mins graph, using supports and resistances.....
Why short Ultracemco when in EOD chart it showed continued upmove and RSI also gave Trendline B/O??
Are we trading Contra?

umeshmandal

Market is very dynamic in nature and keeps on changing everyday,
sometimes it goes as per our expectation and some times it fools us and goes just opposite...
there are more than 130 FnO stocks so my first post decides to zeroin the 2-3 stocks for intraday trade based on daily chart
It shows downtrend or uptrend in daily chart then we have to look for much smaller period in intraday to get 1% profit.
Many times stock shows minor corrections as per smaller timeframe although they may be in uptrend for daily time frame and here we'll get our share of profit
or sometimes it fools simply
Like yesterday, nifty corrected itself but ultracemco which was in start of uptrend as per daily chart, didn't !!!
So idea of posting daily chart is to just prepare myself for only 2-3 stocks, before start of day, instead of sticking to some probable stocks or scanning tens of others.
Decision is only taken as per lower timeframes and stock is always chosen as per daily timeframes.

Okay! Got it.
First you shortlist two stocks as described . One in Up and the other in Down trend.
When taking a trade it does not matter whether the same is in uptrend or downtrend. We trade as per lower time frame trend.
Is this correctly understood.?

ajeetsingh

Stocks may be 2-3.
Both may be in start of uptrend or downtrend or 1 in uptrend and 1 in downtrend..... means all possible combo's.
Use crossovers in 1/2/3 mins graph for intraday (Not more than that)
As soon as you book 1% profit or loss, get out of market, no more trades that day
On daily timeframe use RSI/ Stoch/ Macd/ EMA only.... means common indicators only which all can see
so next day market will react.... favorable or opposite doesn't matter but reaction is important.
On lower time frame use crossovers.... etc anything but give special respect to support or resistances.
In ultracemco, yesterday I want to buy @ resistance of 2846 but missed as I hesitated and later you can see stock shoot up to next resistance.
I am not saying this coz its in uptrend on daily time frame rather as it paid respect to resistance which served as support.
similarly in UPL i want reverse buy when I exited as it failed to touch 1% or pivot but hesitated and you can see it shoot to 1% @ 455.50 from buy signal @ 450
May be you understood what i wanna say.....
Reference:
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/80035-trade-diary-novice-21.html#post1097668
This strategy generally yields 5-10% monthly, which when multiplied with exposure of 10x on FnO stocks, gives 50-100% on your investment.
Risk is controlled as we take (normally) trades near resistance or support so SL is small.
My real trade prices always differ by some paisa as I take data from terminal but backfill from google.
Prices mentioned here are at almost same time (Not exactly) when i traded but rates slightly differ as in real time signals always differ by 1-2 candles. (Dont know why)

Okay! Got it.
First you shortlist two stocks as described . One in Up and the other in Down trend.
When taking a trade it does not matter whether the same is in uptrend or downtrend. We trade as per lower time frame trend.
Is this correctly understood.?

Last edited: