StockD - Another NSE EOD Data Downloader

As per your suggestion tried other profile and got historical Equity bhavcopy downloaded.
But still not able to download Historical Index bhavcopy.
I want to download all the Index bhavcopy from 1996.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
NSE doesn't provide index data pre-2012. I have checked this by downloading the same from NSE website directly. If you want to get that old data, you're probably better off with the paid API. I cannot provide support for this.

kaly422000

The download is provided by Github servers. I don't have funds to host it on a custom high speed server. Request you to understand and download at night if speed is an issue.

Delivery data is optional, and not the default
It will replace the OI column rather than a new column
u can upload it eg any file sharing site for free and give the link for those who are facing low speed. download speed some times become very low in github

u can upload it eg any file sharing site for free and give the link for those who are facing low speed. download speed some times become very low in github
I think file sharing services do not version files properly, and it'll be a big headache for me to manually maintain each version's mirror. I downloaded the file from github and it completed in a few minutes so I don't think direct download from the servers would be a big issue.
If someone is willing to maintain a detailed mirror of every binary uploaded on github, please create an issue on github and we can discuss possible options there.

(Also most "free" file sharing services like google-drive and dropbox are not free after a limit of some GBs, so whoever proposes a solution, please keep this in mind)

trump

StockD v4.4 has been released.
Find release notes and downloads at https://github.com/virresh/StockD/releases/tag/4.4
Exe file download link also available on the official website: https://virresh.github.io/projects/stockd

@trump, I've incorporated your request for delivery data in equity. You can use this feature in StockD v4.4
Also, I don't know if you got the indices data download working after the steps mentioned earlier. If you still have issues, kindly let me know along with a debug log.

Also, I've created an issue for options data (thanks to raty) at https://github.com/virresh/StockD/issues/4 for ease of tracking. Hopefully, someday I'll get enough time to implement it.
version 4.3 ( insecure version was able to connect to internet )
latest version , version 4.4 not able to connect to internet.
I am attaching the debug file for the same.Have a look.

Attachments

version 4.3 ( insecure version was able to connect to internet )
latest version , version 4.4 not able to connect to internet.
I am attaching the debug file for the same.Have a look.
The logs say that you are running in secure mode. Since you required insecure mode previously, kindly turn on the insecure mode in advanced settings in v4.4

(Also mentioned in the release notes here: https://github.com/virresh/StockD/releases/tag/4.4)

trump

Downloader is working very fine.
Can we add delivery percentage of shares in downloader for cash segment.
Thanks in advance
Its already incorporated into the version 4.4 as requested by me and it works like charm. Hats off to Virresh ji.

trump

Its already incorporated into the version 4.4 as requested by me and it works like charm. Hats off to Virresh ji.
There is a small issue though, for example, 17th April was Friday, 18th was Saturday and 19th was Sunday, but when downloading continuously for one month, it copies 17th April Data to 19th April 2020 and downloads it, I think it should skip Saturdays and Sundays, hope Virresh ji luks into this.

Even tried downloading single date that is 19/04/2020, its downloading :(

kaly422000

There is a small issue though, for example, 17th April was Friday, 18th was Saturday and 19th was Sunday, but when downloading continuously for one month, it copies 17th April Data to 19th April 2020 and downloads it, I think it should skip Saturdays and Sundays, hope Virresh ji luks into this.

Even tried downloading single date that is 19/04/2020, its downloading :(
skip weakend provision is there in advance tab may be check it