Stock Watch- Glenmark Pharma, Aban Offshore,Rolta

Glenmark pharma remains my favourite pick in the pharma space as it continues to trend up nicely. Watch out for the stock.

Similarly Aban Offshore is one of my favourite stocks in the oil exploration space. We had traded the stock last time from 3000 to 5000 and it seems that the stock is ready to make some explosive moves in the coming times.

In IT ,Rolta looks promising once it crosses 330-340 levels.

Still I would be cautious around 5050 levels. We need a strong momentum on the upside to really take a dash at 5300 levels. One good thing is the abundant “scepticism”,so that might limit the downside.

For aggressive traders,there are many good short term trading opportunities. If you are good in managing your risk, you can make some decent money.

- SageCapital

Prabhjeet

Glenmark looks like it has got legs to go up much more right now,looks like it will outperform the market....keep it on your radars

Glenmark is performing OK. Rolta might take some more time to go up. Aban is stuck in a range. Once it crosses 3750 it might reach 4120 - 4150 very quickly.

Aban offshore has broken out and looks set to reach 4200 in short term and if that level is crossed 4500 is possible(next 1-2 weeks).
A stop around 3700-3750 is advised.

-SageCapital

Aban offshore has broken out and looks set to reach 4200 in short term and if that level is crossed 4500 is possible(next 1-2 weeks).
A stop around 3700-3750 is advised.

-SageCapital
Stop Loss hit and heading back to 3400. Whats the advise now? Can this be termed as a false upmove?

- Hitesh

Good evening. Does anyone have recent news from Glenmark R&D? A friend of mine working for them told me that Eli Lilly is about to terminate its license agreement on the 6211 molecule. During a meeting in June, Lilly have pointed out issues on cardiovacular safety and CYP inhibition (CYP is an enzyme which takes part in the metabolisation of drugs). As a failure on these two criteria can lead to the termination of the agreement, Glenmark expects Lilly to raise the issue in the coming days.
I don't see anything about it on the internet, are they hiding this information? After the failure with Merck on Melogliptin (GRC-8200), this would be a disaster.
As 6211 and 8200 can be valued at 150 Rs together, I think a 450-500 Rs price would be more accurate than the current 700-800 targets, which seems to me very expensive.
As my friend is very reliable, I sold my stocks. What are you thoughts?

Glennmark Pharma is a very stable stock.one of the best .
Aban Offshore i agree is the best pick in this oil inflating market.
i have booked 10 on 2700 levels .
lets see in which way it heads towards

bbye
keep investing