Stock Study

NJ78

Nice work bro.

Can i ask on what basis you have selected these stocks ?? I mean what made you choose these ones and study them ??
These are all small cap stocks that haven't yet caught much mainstream fancy. It's a space I've been actively monitoring for a while now given the stagnant growth in more well-known stocks. I basically look for fundamentally sound but beaten down stocks in the small cap space that are at a point of significance from a demand-supply perspective. For this, the weekly time frame is suited because a lot of these stocks consolidate in a small range for weeks & months before rising rapidly. I also look for hints from the small cap index on the monthly time frame.

So basically:
1. Check weekly price action of a fundamentally sound, oversold small cap stock at a demand area.
2. Check monthly price action of the small cap index itself (chart posted below).

SP BSE Small Cap.png

NJ78

This is Equitas Holdings on the daily time frame. A break and close above 140.20 can take it till 160 as an intermediate target corresponding to the swing high. When previously posted above 9 days ago, Equitas was trading at 125.20
equitas.png

NJ78

Sandur Manganese & Iron Ores
This stock has been in a steady uptrend since 2016. It has reacted positively at every test of that simple trendline. Price is now back again to the same line. Will it hold? Chart is of the weekly time frame.
View attachment 34839
Long term trendline seems to be holding in Sandur Manganese, as speculated. Price rebounded from 895 (when posted) to 941 as of now.
sandur.png

NJ78

Alphageo India
This small cap company has all the characteristics of a moat given its involvement in seismic exploration & geographical surveying. PE is 5.57, Dividend yield 1.94%, 3-yr Sales growth 80%, ROCE 36.22%, EPS 85.43 for 2018. Financially, none of this company's peers have this kind of overall valuation. On the chart, I've got 5 years of weekly data. Keep a watch on price action at demand zones B & C.
Disclaimer: Views are for study only
View attachment 34828
This is the daily chart of Alphageo. Prices are up from 414 when posted to 437 as of now. Note the RSI. Results are due 22 May.
ALPHAGEO_Daily_20-05-2019.png