Stock Splits,dividends,bonuses.

Hello Seniors,

Where do i get information about the past stock split ratios,divident or bonus ratio's as currently the data I have downloaded (metastock) doesn't have that adjusted.Also if somebody has already done the adjustments with the data they refer too please allow the rest of the community to have access to it by providing a download link.

I searched the NSE website but failed to find any info of the same.Please co - operate as it is very important for each and every trader to have proper tools to survive in the markets.thanx.

Well Seniors,there is nobody in this community who thinks that this is an important topic?
As clearly people are only viewing the thread but have no initiative to try and help out or give your suggestions which might help.
Awaiting reply from some seniors.

Hi,

May be people misssed it ...

I dont know of a singl page where you would have all the stock splits, bonuses, dividends etc but if you look at the individual security page on Kotak Securities or ICICI direct etc, they give you details about the splits etc. They also tell you about the dates and ex-dates.

Further one good pointer that generally (not always) works is to look at the face value. If the face value is anything other than 10, (1 or 2 or 5), then stock has had a split.

Hope this help.

Regards,
http://pseudosocial.blogspot.com

thanks for that saga364.

I tried to find the info at kotak securities and icicidirect but failed as I actually do not know where to look.I am new to all this and your assistance will be appreciated immensly.Can you guide with an example say PUNJLLOYD and its recent split.(the link of the page on kotak/icici will help me know what to look for and in which section)

Please co operate senior saga364.Thankyou.

hi charitytrader
please dont feel disappointed when people dont respond to the thread. i do post regularly in the thread "market forecast" but only very few members responds to my thread. i will post a reply to ur querries tonight, since i have to rush to office now.
koshy

hi charitytrader
please dont feel disappointed when people dont respond to the thread. i do post regularly in the thread "market forecast" but only very few members responds to my thread. i will post a reply to ur querries tonight, since i have to rush to office now.
koshy
sir,
sorry i couldn't post it today.. since i am going out of station tommorrow, i will post the reply on saturday....
koshy

That was great Senior saga364.Thanx.

Now I cannot understand how do I adjust the chart price in metastock for the same.If we take the same example of PUNJLLOYD with a dividend of 10%.I mean Please can you break it down for me as you have done so far saga364.I am waiting for reply and am sure this will help alot of traders having the same difficulty.